Hit list

(Y/N) was hungry and wanted some food, he wanted to just order some food but he found out that he could go to the famous "Diner", called Diner and not Bob's Diner, just diner cause that's funnier and Eddsworld lore is gay... Which is why I'm an Eddsworld Nerd. So he walked all the way to this "Diner". He found it and walked inside.

(Y/N): "Woah, I could have so much dates here, hehe me going on dates"

(Y/N) soon walked up to the counter.

(Y/N): "Uhhh? Can I have a table?"

Person behind da Counter: "Uhhh yes, you're ugliness counts as a person so you can have table 69"

(Y/N): "Wow, harsh, Thanks"

(Y/N) walks over to the very sexual table 69. He sat down in the single seat and waited for the menu. But then Tori, Paulina and Patyrica walk into the restaurant.

(Y/N): "Shit"

(Y/N) did what every non common sense person (I have the good grammer's) does in a urinal, don't make eye contact. But he did pull a urinal move and made eye contact. Tori soon started walking up to (Y/N). Paulina and Patyrica on the side of him and Tori in front.

Tori: "Oh wow, what a pleasant surprise"

(Y/N): "What the hell do you want!?"

Tori: "Your life, Girls fire!"

Paulina and Patyrica put their guys to (Y/N)'s head. So by pro gamer skills he jumps out a window and starts running faster then anyone who had an opinion on Twitter. I ran to a car with a 5 year old in the back seat.

5 Year Old: "Huh?"

(Y/N): "Hold on to your hat! Road laws PREPARED TO BE IGNORED!"

(Y/N) then starts driving off, Tori not found behind in her car.

5 Year Old: "Hey mister, what's your name?"

(Y/N): "(Y/N) why?"

5 Year Old: "Well 3 girls with pew pew are chasing us"

(Y/N): "Lemme guess they're all wearing some kinda uniform?"

5 Year Old: "Yep"

(Y/N): "And they're chasing us?" 

5 Year Old: "OH GOD ONE OF THEM HAS A RAPID PEW PEW!"

(Y/N): "You're joking right?"

5 Year Old: "NO QUICKLY MOMMY SAID DEATH ISN'T GOOD!"

(Y/N) looks into the side mirror to see Paulina on top of Tori's car with a Minigun.

(Y/N): "Holy Reference to another thing!"

5 Year Old: "Quickly, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WANTS TO MAKE US SLEEPY AND SPILL KETCHUP!"

(Y/N): "Buckle up Kiddo we're taking a detour!"

(Y/N) goes to his fastest speeds and turns left.

(Y/N): "Are they still behind us?"

5 Year Old: "No? I MEAN YES!"

(Y/N): "You gotta be kidding me"

(Y/N) started turning left and right like one of them jet levels in Geometry Dash of some shit.

5 Year Old: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

5 Year Old: "Pew Pew Poops!"

(Y/N): "Pew Pew what now?"

Soon a whole bunch of bullets go through the window and brutally murders (Y/N) radio system.

(Y/N): "You ok kiddo?"

5 Year Old: "Yeah?"

(Y/N): "Alright kiddo, your learning to drive, right now"

(Y/N) goes into his pocket and wipes out a glock-9. He jumps out of the car and onto the roof of it like some action movie.

(Y/N): "Buckle up you sacks of-"

Soon bullets fly through him as he falls off the car.