The End

Everyone was running away from the giant robot, everyone by Ell and Elrena. The Tori-Bot was killing whatever was left of the Ell Sucks Army.

Elrena: "What do we do?"

Ell: "We destroy that robot if it's the last thing we do"

Elrena nodded as they both ran towards the robot. Once they got there they started climbing up. Tori didn't take long to notice Ell and Elrena's scheme as she tried to get them off like me and flys. But soon Ell and Elrena made it to the shoulder of the Tori-Bot. So Tori got out of the head.

Tori: "Admit it Ell, I've won!"

Ell: "NEVER!"

Soon Ell and Elrena started beating Tori up.

Tori: "Oh yeah?"

Tori then grabs a gun out of her pocket and shoots Elrena dead. She falls off the shoulder and onto the floor.

Ell: "Nobody kills my neighbour BUT ME!"

Ell then started beating the ever so living crap outta Tori. Tori grabs her gun out and was ready to shoot Ell but Ell grabs her gun and pulls it to her head.

Tori: "No please don't shoot! Give me mercy!"

Ell: "Have you seen Harry Potter?"

Tori: "Yeah why?"

Ell: "Because, Avada Kedavra!"

Ell shoots Tori in the head and watches her fall and die. She then gets inside the tori-bots heads and lets (Y/N) free. (Y/N) falls out of his capture place and falls down into some grey dust as he wakes up in his bed.

-Meanwhile-

Ell then makes her way to the floor and tries to find Elrena. But luckily when she did find Elrena she was still alive somehow. Ell ran up to Elrena.

Ell: "ELRENA!"

Elrena: "Ell, Ell come closer"

Ell gets closer to Elrena.

Ell: "Yeah?"

Elrena: "Ell, you still... Suck"

Elrena then dies.

Ell: "And you suck to"

Soon everything went back to normal. They destroyed the Red Army Base and the giant Tori-Bot was thrown into the sea. Tori's dead body was burnt alive and got thrown into the ocean with the Tori-Bot. The (Y/N) bots were destroyed and their parts were used by science and the clones were all killed and had the same fate as the real Tori. Ell and Tamara were looking at the (Y/N) bots getting destroyed.

Tamara: "Where did (Y/N) go anyway"

Ell: "I don't know, last time I saw him fell into some grey smoke"

Tamara: "Like that genie in the box... What's his name"

Ell: "Dazeem I think it was"

Tamara: "Yeah, him"

Ell: "Maybe we can find that genie"

Tamara: "Didn't you kill it?"

Dazeem then appeared behind Ell and Tamara.

Dezeem: "Yeah you douche, you know how much that hurt?"

-To Be Concluded-