Final Hope

The Ell Sucks Army had no more options, Tori already had the world in her hand and she wasn't gonna cure world hunger, she would kill. The Army was sitting down and listening to the radio.

Radio: "Warning Doomsday is happening, this is not a drill, Doomsday is happening, The Red Army has given us warning that they have a doomsday object, animal, machine, or all of the above, say your last words as Doomsday is starting in... 24 Hours"

Elrena: "Uh oh, that isn't good"

Tamara: "What do we do?"

Elrena: "I'll tell you what we're going to do, we are gonna start a war!"

Ell: "A war?"

Elrena: "Yes you nitwit, we're making the Red Army's head turn into Red"

Tamara: "That makes no sense"

Elrena: "Shut up you sack of crap"

So the Ell Sucks Army made war with the Red Army, the two armies fought as millions of soldiers were killed. But the Ell Sucks Army was winning the war as the clones of Tori were just looking at Hentai and getting horny when they got hit. Tori was looking at her losing battle from above.

Paulina: "We're losing ma'am"

Tori: "I know you retard! Send the weapon out early"

Paulina: "What the Behemoth of Terror?"

Tori: "Yes, what other weapons do we have?"

Paulina: "Alright then"

Soon the Behemoth of Terror was realised as the Ell Sucks Army went from winning to losing.

Elrena: "I was not expecting that"

Ell: "RUN!!!!"

The Ell Sucks Army ran faster than me when I said anime was bad. But soon the terrifying beast fell to the floor and died.

Ell: "Huh, who?"

Elrena: "Who's that up there?"

Elrena points up at the top of the beast.

Ell: "Is it?"

Tamara: "It can't be!"

At the top of the beast stood (Y/N) who had killed the beast.

(Y/N): "Whats up"