Losing Genie Power

Now that the Behemoth of Terror was dead Tori was in mass danger. The Ell Sucks Army finished the last of the Red Army Soldiers and (Y/N) went up to Tori's base. He ran up all the stairs and to Tori's office. There Tori looked over at (Y/N) in fear.

Tori: "Y-You"

(Y/N): "Not dead? I know, maybe next time you think that maybe someone from another universe had a genie to protect him!"

Tori: "Genie ey, Ah!"

Tori started running as (Y/N) chased her down. She ran outside her base and ran towards an edge that underneath was only deep water. The whole of The Ell Sucks Army and (Y/N) was chasing after Tori as she jumped off the edge and into the ocean. Everyone looked down at the water.

(Y/N): "Well that was easy"

(Y/N) turned around and looked at the Ell Sucks Army.

(Y/N): "Yes I'm alive blah blah blah we won"

Soon the army had a terrified look.

(Y/N): "What's with the faces?"

The Army soon started running the other way.

(Y/N): "Oh come on I'm not THAT ugly"

(Y/N) looked behind him to see a giant tori bot with a little section looking like it was the perfect fit for (Y/N), probably because it was for (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Holy people making fanfiction about a webtoon!"

The Tori-Bot 2.0 grabbed (Y/N) and put him in the little slot that was a perfect size for him. She soon started sucking all the genie magic out of him and gave it to her giant robot.

Tori: "Haha! I'm unstoppable!"

Tori had all of (Y/N)'s power making her invincible. She then realised more Tori clones and (Y/N) bot out into the world as she had successfully won the war, for now.