(Y/N), a Stickwoman, and Some Racist People

Warning!: Topics in this Chapter is... Controversial, if you're sensitive to these topics, skip this chapter.

(Y/N) went out to explore the universe some more... Because the plot demanded him to do it. So he started exploring. He walked past an ally and heard a,

???: "Psst"

(Y/N): "Screech?"

???: "Come here!"

(Y/N): "Hmmmm, there's a voice I don't recognize coming from a dark alleyway... So obviously I follow it!"

(Y/N) soon walks into the alleyway as he meets a black stick figure with white eyes that kinda look like spider-man's.

(Y/N): "Uhhh, hi, uhhhh"

???: "Bendeena"

(Y/N): "Bendeena... What do you want"

Bendeena: "I need your help with something"

(Y/N): "With what?"

Bendeena: "My worst enemy, Mrs. Decapi has taken over the Ku Klux Klan, and she's using them to kill me"

(Y/N): "So you ask a rando on the streets?"

Bendeena: "I'll give you some guns"

(Y/N): "WOOHOO!"

(Y/N) grabbed the guns and ran off to kill the KKK.

-A Controversial Timeskip-

He made his way to the KKK.

(Y/N): "Remember, Ell said you can destroy a giant robot that one time"

(Y/N) grabbed his guns and kicked the door open to reveal the Ku Klux Klan and Mrs. Decapi.

(Y/N): "Only real EddHeads will know who Bendeena and Mrs. Decapi are, and those clothes are going from white to red"

Mrs. Decapi: "Get that skank I hate the 4th wall to be broken!"

(Y/N) Then shot every last one of them, used their bodies as stairs, and killed Mrs. Decapi. He then walked back to Bendeena, told her what happened and then went home.