Killer Queen

"(Y/N) you never seem to challenge me, are you even trying? I know who you are, and I know where you belong"

(Y/N): "That's Racist?"

Tori: "Shut up you sack of shit"

-3 Days Earlier-

(Y/N) was on his phone while the TV played on in the background, just in case ads came on.

TV: "Breaking News, People by the name of the Red Army is causing chaos around London, killing everyone in sight. The London Army are fighting back, please stay in doors and hide away from people in blue vests and red wearings underneath"

(Y/N): "Ohhh, War lemme see!"

(Y/N) runs out the apartment, down the stairs and out the door to see army soldiers fighting a shooting in the streets.

???: "Sorry Sir, Please get your worthless butt back inside the building!"

(Y/N): "Who are you?"

???: "I am Sargent Hillary and I am protecting London and you best may get your worthless butt inside"

(Y/N): "Hell nah this is epi-"

The Red Army Soldiers grab (Y/N), put a bag over his head and handcuffed him. They then stuff him in a car and drive off back to Tori's Secret Base. (Y/N) soon wakes up in a prison cell with one of the Red Army Soldiers standing on the other side of the bars.

Soldier: "3 Days until your death"

(Y/N): "Wow I could easily escape in that time... eh I'll do it later"

-3 Days Later-

(Y/N) was still locked up, saying "eh I'll do it later" a lot but today he was sent to Tori, where he will soon meet his death! 2 Soldiers walk him into the Death Room where he is met by Tori.

Tori: "(Y/N) you never seem to challenge me, are you even trying? I know who you are, and I know where you belong"

(Y/N): "That's Racist?"

Tori: "Shut up you sack of shit"

(Y/N): "Woah, what do you want from me?"

Tori: "Death!"

(Y/N): "By what, ugliness?"

Tori: "Oh ha ha, you think your so funny, well meet my friend"

A robot that looked just like (Y/N) come in through the roof, the only difference between the real (Y/N), and the robot one, is the metal look, memories, there good and evil side, and the fact that this robot has a blade that come out of it's arm.

(Y/N): "Oh, so you're like Eggman now?"

Tori: "What?"

(Y/N): "You know? The bad guy from Sonic?"

Tori: "What does that have to do with anything?"

(Y/N): "You made a robot version of your main rival... Just like Eggman"

Tori: "(Y/N) Bot, Kill!"

(Y/N) Bot summoned his blade and stabbed through the real (Y/N). The bot then took the blade out of (Y/N)'s stomach as he soon died.

Tori: "Yes, YES!, YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!"