47. You Can't Even Drive

Michael P.O.V
"Hey Michael so you an summer huh",said Riley as she nudged me playfully on my arm. "W-what are you talking about",I said hiding my smile. We were all sat down on the couches at Riley's house, full from all the pizza we ate. At this point everyone was looking at me. "Who's this Summer MICHAEL",asked Ashton. "Oh just the pizza girl who Mikey loves",Riley said teasing me. I hid my face in the nearby pillow. "Aw our little Michael is growing up",said Calum laughing. "He's turning into a man, seems like it was just yesterday when he was screaming at a spider on the wall",said Luke laughing. "Hey shut up you guys. Calum I am older than you, and Luke you were the one screaming with me too",I said annoyed with them. "Hey mate calm down we were just joking with you",said Ashton. "But really who is this chick",asked Calum.

"Well Summer is the pizza girl, and she's really pretty with long black hair and green tips. And her was tied perfectly and pulled through the hole in the back of her hat. And",I was going to continue but I realized I was rambling on. "I hid my face once again in the pillow. "You really like this girl",said RILEY laughing. "I guess so",I said shrugging like it was no big deal. "I'm gonna get some water anyone want some",I asked getting up. "I'll go to I'm thirsty",said Calum getting up. We both walked into the kitchen, and looked for the water. "It's in the fridge",yelled out Riley.

Once we were far enough for anyone to hear us Calum spoke up. "So Summer huh",he said smiling like an idiot. "You too Calum",I asked rolling my eyes. "Hey don't hate on me mate",he said laughing. "So does this mean you don't have any feelings for Riley anymore",he asked staring at me. I stopped pouring myself a glass of water. "I mean I think so",I said unsure about myself again. "I wouldn't have a chance with Riley anyways, she's clearly into Luke. And I really seem to like Summer",I said. "Okay just making sure",he said patting my back,"But I'm just saying, don't lead on Summer, if you really don't like her",he said. (Wise words from Calum)

"Got it thanks Cal",I said smiling slightly. "You're welcome Michael, just looking out for you",he said walking away with his glass of water. I followed behind him and sat down with everyone. They were all talking too each other and I decided that it'd be a good time to text Summer.

Key: Italics=Michael Bold=Summer

To: Summer
Hey Summer :)

From: Summer
Umm who's this??

To: Summer
Oh sorry :) It's Michael, Riley's friend, the guy with red hair

From: Summer
Oh Michael, the guy who was stuttering when you talked to me :D

To: Summer
I wasn't stuttering?! I was just....um ANYWAYS

From: Summer
Yah okay whatever you say ;) it was cute tho

To: Summer
Ahah um thanks.....soooo um are you busy later today??

From: Summer
It depends why?

To: Summer
Well I was wondering if you wanted to go watch a movie with me???

From: Summer
No sorry

To:Summer
What why did I do something wrong? Did I say something?

From: Summer
I'm just kidding ;) Pick me up at 8? I'll text you my address.

To: Summer
Okay got it :) see ya today

"Yes",I yelled or pumping my fist in the air. Everyone stopped and looked at me surprised. "What is it Michael",asked Riley. "I just scored a date with summer tonight",I said smiling. "Aww good for you Mikey",she said laughing. "Aye that's my man", said Calum getting up and high fiving me. "Where are you guys going",asked Luke. "Oh just the movies, I'm picking her up at 8",I said still smiling. "Wait, you can't even drive",said Ashton laughing. "Oh shoot u forgot, she's even gonna text me her address",I said basking in my stupidity. "Her I got you I can drive you guys there",said Ashton.

"Thanks Ashton",I said. It was 4:00 which meant I had to pick her up at 8. "So in the mean time lets all play truth or dare",said Luke. "Got it but let's clean up a bit first",said Ashton. "1...2..3 NOT IT",yelled out Riley. "Not it",screamed everyone else but me. "Sorry Michael looks like your gonna have to clean up",said Calum trying to hold in his laughter. "Ughhhhh",I whined as I got up and began picking up paper plates. "Hurry up Michael we won't wait for you",said Riley giggling. I started to walk to the kitchen picking up any trash I saw.

"I DO WHAT I WANT IM PUNK ROCK",I yelled out.

"No you're not",said Calum. Wow I have such great friends",I snapped back sarcastically. Everyone began laughing as I made my way back, sticking my tongue out at them. I groaned as I picked up the empty soda cans and other plates.