48. Confession Time

Riley's P.O.V
"Bye Ashton, bye Calum! Michael, have fun with Summer okay. Don't scare her",I yelled out at Ashton who was going to walk Calum home and Michael to his house so he could help him get ready for his date with Summer and get his car to drive him there. "I'll try! I'll keep you guys updated",Michael yelled back. "Bye guys",I yelled back at them again. "Bye Riley thank you again",yelled out Calum. "Thanks for the pizza",said Ashton laughing. "Your welcome, byeeeee",I called out closing the door. Luke was still here on the couch as he only lives next door so he doesn't need to leave anytime soon. He was sitting watching something on the tv. "Hey whatcha watching",I asked sitting leaning into his shoulder for warmth. "I don't even know",he said laughing in his small giggle of his.

All of the sudden he poked my arm,"Hey what time is your mum getting home",he asked. "Um its 6:00 so I dunno maybe like 9:00 or something. And why do you have an obsession with poking me"I wondered laughing. "Because it's fun",he said now poking my arms again. "So much has happened, my memory came back, I remember you all, AND MICHAEL'S SOON TO BE ON A DATE WITH A GIRL I TOTALLY APPROVE OF",I said excitedly. He kept poking me and accidentally poked my side and I burst out laughing.

"Omg",he said covering his mouth. "What",I asked laughing still. "I KNOW WHERE YOUR TICKLISH",he said lunging at me tickling my sides. "Wow thanks for ruining that sentimental mome -",is all I managed to say before being tickled, almost to death might I add, bye this tall breadstick. "S-stop",I said laughing so much, that I could barely get the word out.

I started flailing my legs out randomly kicking everywhere. I didn't see where I was kicking, and I accidentally kicked him right in his stomach. I seemed to kick him hard as it winded him and he fell down to the carpet."OH MY SHIZ NUTS LUKE",I yelled as I got up from the couch and sat by him laying on the carpet of my house. "Ow",he groaned clutching his tummy. "I'm sorry Luke I really am, I didn't mean to kick you in your stomach",I said quickly. "Are you okay",I asked scared.

He started giggling a bit. "What? What's so funny",I asked. "Did you just say "shiz nuts",he asked laughing. "Hey I panicked okay, I say random things when I panic. AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE HURT",I said yelling in his face. "Hey, hey I am hurt. I'm sorry, but I'm the one who just got kicked in the stomach so I should be the one complaining", he said sitting up now with me on the ground. "Whatever Luke",I said sticking my tongue out and shoving him a bit. "Riley what are we",he asked blankly.

"Huh",I asked genuinely confused in his question. He got up and helped me up so we could sit back down on my couch. "Like....are we best friends....are we you know....more",he asked barely speaking out the last part.

"Umm well",I started out stunned by his random question.

Luke's P.O.V
Oh no, oh no, oh no I scared her. I really scared her. Ugh why does this happen. I get close to someone and I ruin it right when we are so close. "I'm sorry Riley. Ugh I'm so stupid. you just got your memory back and we're all friends again and I had to go and ruin it. I'm really sorry now it's gonna be awkward. and you probably think I'm weird, and don't want to be friends with me anymore. Which is cool I understand....Im used to it. I'm sorry again, ugh I mess everything up and-",suddenly she hugged me tightly.

I was taken back so I pulled away form her. "No no Riley your supposed to hate me now",I said shaking my head. "Luke, why the heck would I hate you",she asked smiling. "You mean so much to me I would never want to loose you",she said grabbing my hand. "You can't always run from your problems Luke", she said looking at me. "I know that but I just don't want it to be different cause of my stupidity. I ruined the friendship we had",i said looking down. "What how do you know that? I haven't even responded to your question yet",she said giggling. I still didn't dare to face her.

"No...I don't wanna hear it though. I'll just be rejected and it'll be worse, I mean I'm use to it but, it's worse coming from you. You mean the world to me",I said. "Luke! Stop putting yourself down like that. Your writing your future faster than it has time to take place. (Wise words form Riley) You don't even know what I was going to say",she said.

"What I was GOING to say, is that yes we are best friends. we all are. But I can't help but feel like you and I are more. I trusted you with everything, and you did the same for me. What I'm trying to say is that I always liked you, like more than a friend. I was going to tell you, but I wasn't brave enough",she said shying away.

"What really",I said not believing what she'd said. "Yah really",she said. I liked at her and she looked at me. "Well, I guess it's my turn. I've liked you, and there was times where I denied myself, but I just had to ask you cause I was dying to know. I've stayed up nights thinking if you like me too, and I found out you do, and I feel like I'm dreaming. I hope I'm not",I said.

"Well Luke to answer you question I do see us more. I see us together, one day and maybe that'll come sooner than later. I'm not saying no, but let's take it slow. But I definitely see us more than friends, and I definitely like you",she said. I hugged her burying my face in her hair. "I agree Riley, but I am so happy you see me as more too. And when we're both ready, just know that I'll say yes, well I'll be the one asking....but you get me right? And even if it ever doesn't work out, I will always forever be here for you",I said genuinely. I hugged her tightly burying my face in her hair.

"Ri",I said. "Yes Lukey",she said. "Your hair smells like mangos",I said. "Oh Luke. Leave it to you to make this awkward",she said laughing again. "Im just kidding with you Luke. Hey why don't we watch a movie, what about horror movie",she asked.

"Well I was thinking....Lego Movie", I said smiling. "Haha okay Luke why not",she said tapping my nose and grabbing the movie putting it in. Today was truly the best day of my life. Riley got her memory back, Riley now sees US as more (YOU GO LUKE WERK IT), and I am now cuddling with the girl I always thought was out of my league. Am I dreaming? I really hope I'm not.

OHHHHH SHOOOOOOOOT. So much happened oh my SHIZ nuts!!!! Most importantly....Michael is on a date like (YESSS MICHAEL). I just ended up updating earlier cause I had so much to write ;)

I'm also going to start a new fanfic called "You Should Smile More" and it's a Mikey fanfic AYEEEEE MICHAEL GIRLS AND BOYS READING WASSS UP. So yah I haven't really started it yet but will very soon, so if you wanna check it out that'd be so awesome, I have the cover and like preview up so YA :) it'd mean the world if you guys were to check it out :)

Thank you guys again so much I love you all, and I hope your all having a great life :D