Remember the Titans: Final Part

Dean tosses the keys to the Impala to Sam who catches them in midair. Sam and Shane leave to dig up some graves, and you, Hayley, and Dean will break in to gather some fulgurite.

"B&E? You mean, breaking and entering?" Hayley asks from the hallway entrance. "What for?"

"The book calls for fulgurite. It's a little hard to come by. The last time we needed it, we stole it from a one-percenter."

"You do know that fulgurite is available in crystal shops all over, right?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. The new age people use it to make cheap jewelry."

"It's a good thing we brought her along," you grin.

Hayley has a bigger car than the Impala which is why you like taking her car. The minivan can fit everyone in it comfortably with you and Joanna in the very back, Oliver and Maryann in the middle, and Dean and Hayley up front. Maryann is sleeping, but Joanna is in her own little world as she plays with her stuffed dolls. Dean is driving since Hayley is a nervous wreck.

"Listen, I know this all seems a little haphazard, alright? Trust me when I say that me, Y/N, and Sammy have gone in with a lot less and come out on top."

"I believe you. It's just all this, and I'm about to ask Zeus, the Greek God, to help cure my son."

"The thing you have to remember is this is not about asking for his help, okay? He's not your friend. It's about getting him to do what's right."

The first stop was an all night crystal shop that had what you were looking for. Sam and Shane got the thing they needed, so you're going to meet up with them at an abandoned warehouse where you're going to summon Zeus.

When Dean arrives, the Impala is already there. You get out and remove Maryann first, using the baby carrier wrap you brought with you. She is still asleep as you wrap her firmly against your chest. Joanna is next, but before you can meet up with the others, you bend so you're at her level.

"Listen to me, Joanna. You stay by my side and don't leave me, okay? I can't protect you if you run off. Promise me. You know what a promise is?"

"No," she shakes her head.

"A promise is doing what you say you're going to do. If you promise me you won't leave my side, then I can protect Daddy and Uncle Sam if things go wrong, okay?"

"Okay, I promise."

"Good girl. Come on."

You stand up and lead her over to the rest of them. Dean leads everyone inside, placing his copper bowl on the floor. While he gets the spell ready, Sam draws a huge devil's trap on the ground in hopes it will work on him. The fulgurite and the bone is placed inside the bowl, and Dean lights a match and throws it inside.

The flames shoot up but die quickly, and you look around the warehouse to see if it worked or not. Suddenly, lights flicker, thunder rolls, and a lightning bolt strikes the bowl. Another one flashes brighter, and that transforms into a man. Electricity flashes up his arm, and you know you're looking at Zeus.

"Oh, come now. Can't we do this civilized?" he chuckles.

"That depends on you. All we need is to break a curse you put on a little kid. So, how about you say 'yes' and we all go home?" Dean asks nicely.

"Nice to see you again, Prometheus," Zeus says, ignoring Dean's offer. "All cleaned up. I've been looking for you."

"It's gone too far, Zeus. Break the curse."

"It's your child who has the affliction. Interesting."

"So, what's it gonna be? The easy way or we could do this the hard way," you call out.