Sacrifice: Final Part

Castiel really wants to get this over with, so he doesn't wait for you to get settled into your home before he teleports you somewhere else. You don't have any of your kids' things, so you have no choice but to hold Maryann while Joanna stis next to you at the bar.

Why the hell are you in a bar again?

"Why are we here?"

"We need a Cupid bow, and word is, one of them is lingering around here. Castiel went to check it out, but you and I are going to drink."

Dean orders a beer for him, something sweet for you, and an apple juice for Joanna.

"I haven't had alcohol in just about, what, three years?" You take a sip of your drink and smile to yourself. "This is delicious. Joanna, drink your juice."

She and Maryann are growing up so quickly. She is almost three years old, and Maryann is already five months old. If you weren't dealing with demons, you would love life right now. Finally, Castiel comes back with some good news, hopefully.

"Did you find anything? You've been gone long enough."

"No. Did you find anything here?"

"Free drinks."

"Do you really think it's wise to be drinking on the job?"

"Do you not know who you're talking to?" you scoff. Castiel nods in understanding and takes a sip of his own beer that Dean ordered for him. "Are you sure about doing this? I mean, it's one thing for me, Dean and Sammy slamming the gates to the pit, but you're boarding up Heaven, and you're locking the door behind you."

"Yeah, I know.":

"You did a lot of damage up there, man. You think they're just gonna let that slide?"

"Do you mean do I think they'll kill me? Yeah, they might."

You hear someone enter the bar from the side of it, and you look over to see a woman enter with a beer delivery for the bartender.

"Hey there, where's Ed?"

"Flu. I'm Gail."

This is the person you've been trying to find. She is a Cupid, so you have to find the perfect time to get her alone.

She gets the bartender to sign off on the bill before she leaves the delivery there for him to do what he needs to do with it. She leaves through the door she entered through, and you quickly follow her. Maryann is in your arms, and you're holding Joanna's hand so she doesn't wander off.

"Hello, brother," Gail says, turning to face Castiel as if she knew he was there all along.

"Give us your bow," he demands.

"Castiel, let us handle it."

"I've been afraid to go home for some time now. Orders used to come once a day, and now it's chaos. It all seems to be breaking down, and you think you can fix that?"

"With time, yes."

"Take it, then."

She holds out her hand, and her Cupid bow is tattooed onto her ski. Castiel will need to cut it out, but she's prepared for that and so is Castiel. You keep your kids from seeing this as he cuts off her hand since that's the only way you're going to bring it with her. With that in hand, it's time to leave the place.

Your phone rings, and you pick it up when you see it's Kevin.

"I think I found the Angel trials, but I don't see anything about a Nephilim or a Cupid's bow or anything like that."