Taxi Driver: Final Part

Dean wanted Kevin to wake up to food cooking, so you two got up earlier than normal to head back to Garth's houseboat. Dean started making eggs for everyone, and Joanna is on a step stool, helping him cook.

"There you go, sweetheart. Just stir it around like that. Hey, Kevin! Come in here and grab some of these eggs."

"You can't hide in there forever," you say when he doesn't come out. Kevin doesn't come out of the closet, but instead, he walks back into the houseboat as if he left in the first place. "Where the hell were you? What happened to being scared?"

"I am scared. So, I made a preemptive move."

"What did you do?" you sigh.

"I can't sit here with the tablet like a sitting duck, and Crowley breathing down my ass. Getting rid of the tablet just takes off some of the pressure."

"You didn't," you groan.

"Temporarily. I hid it."

"Where?"

"If I tell you where, it's not hidden, is it?"

"Kevin, tell me where the damn tablet is, or I swear I'll--"

"You'll what, Dean?" Kevin sasses back, going back into his hole.

"Well, he's not really scared of us anymore."

"Kids." You look behind you to see a woman in a suit. You didn't hear her come in, so you can only assume she is an angel. "So cute when they're little. Then, they turn into teenagers, and the party's over. We haven't been formally introduced, Dean and Y/N. My name is Naomi."

"Get the hell out of here. We know who you are and what you did to Castiel after he got out of Purgatory," you growl.

You stand up and step in front of your kids so she'll have to go through you to get to them. She sees how protective you are, and she raises her hands in defense.

"I won't hurt them. I'm not here for them."

"You screwed with Cas' head and had him spy on us," Dean accuses.

"Well, it is true that I have spoken with Castiel many times to help him. Dean, you must have noticed how Purgatory changed him. I mean, he's been unstable in the past, but I was shocked at how damaged he is now."

"No, you don't get to do this. You told him to kill us. He threatened my family because of you," you glare.

"Yes, I suppose that is how you would hear it. When I learned of the Angel tablet, I did tell Castiel to get it at any cost. My job is to protect heaven. I'm a warrior, just as you two are. What would you expect? Now Castiel is in the wind with a hydrogen bomb in his pocket, and I'm scared for all of us."

"Save it. See, we don't trust Angels, which means we don't trust you."

"Yet you haven't warded this place against us. I know. You're hoping Castiel will return to you two. I admire your loyalty. I only wish he felt the same way. I know you two don't want to believe it, but we're on the same side. We both want to shut the Gates of Hell and bring Castiel in from the cold. Take a moment. Think about what I've said." She turns to leave but pauses when she's thought of something else to say. "I know you've been doing business with Ajay. He did mention, didn't he, that his way into Hell is through Purgatory? I knew you'd want to know. You see, we can be of help to each other."

In the next second, she is gone.

"Sam's in Purgatory? We have to help him," you say.

"Kevin! We'll be back!" Dean yells to the prophet, but he doesn't answer back.