Freaks and Geeks: Part Two

Aiden leads everyone inside the house, and it's much nicer inside than outside. This is a house for a billionaire, not a hunter. Victor walks down the stairs to greet his kids, and he smiles more when he sees you and the brothers. Yes, you met Victor before on a hunt, but that was years ago.

"Victor Rogers."

"Yes, we met a long time ago on a hunt in Washington. I'm Sam, this is Dean and Y/N."

"Yes, the Winchesters. Welcome."

SAM We met -- a Rugaru hunt in Washington. I'm Sam. This is Dean."

Victor moves his attention to his kids to make sure they're okay after knowing they were on a vampire hunt.

"Don't you have a trig test in the morning?" Victor asks Josephine.

"Yes, I will go study now."

Josephine walks upstairs to her bedroom, and Aiden walks out of the kitchen with an apple in his hand. Victor doesn't have to say anything for Aiden to know what he is going to ask.

"Oh, I'm good, Vic. No test. I'm just gonna chill and play video games."

"Yeah, keep dreaming because I asked you to clean your room twice and you still haven't done it. Go on."

Aiden rolls his eyes but he walks up the stairs to do as he is told. Krissy is next, but before she can go upstairs, he stops her at the base of the stairs.

"I need a full report about the hunt on your desk by morning."

"Okay. I'll be in my room."

"How about a drink?" Victor offers once all the kids have been taken care of.

Something isn't right here. This is too organized for it to be functional. Even your situation is messy, and you have an actual headquarters to live in.

You walk to the living room and sit on the couch, but you don't accept the drink. You haven't had alcohol in over two years, but you feel like you need to be sober for this conversation.

"So, these kids go to real school?" Sam asks.

"Yes, and they're doing incredibly well considering all they've been through."

"Okay, how does this work? After practice and the bake sale, do they chop vampires' heads off?" Dean asks angrily.

"Well, yeah. I think a balanced approach is best, don't you?"

"They're kids. They shouldn't be hunting at all. You have to break this up right now."

"When I found them, they were lost, confused, and angry. I gave them family and purpose, and you want to take all that away? Why?"

"They're going to get killed if all they're driven by is revenge," you argue.

"They know the risks."

"Yeah, but why take them at all?" Sam asks.

"Because the next generation of hunters has to be better than us. I know your friends. I mean, Martin was insane, somebody obviously dropped Garth on his head when he was a baby, and I know you three loved that Bobby guy, but he was a barely functional alcoholic."

"Watch your fucking mouth," you growl angrily. "Insult my family one more time, and I'll make sure you never see those kids ever again."

"I mean no disrespect, but Josephine is an all-state athlete and National Merit scholar. Aiden is so fast he could pick your pocket before you could even blink. Krissy is a natural-born leader and hunter. These kids are the cream of the crop. They are the Beatles. They are the dream team, and once they get their revenge, they'll be better hunters than any of us ever dreamed of."