77. Friends or Foes?

Athena

"Oh my god....oh my.....i am so nervous" this is the tenth time i am hearing Evelyn mumbling the same word.

Here i am trying to complete my office work but of course Evelyn has to be a pain in my ass.
"Athena.....what if something went wrong.....what if....." i didn't let her finish her sentence and silenced her with my finger.

"Stop overreacting and relax. Everything is gonna be fine " i said.
"Athena i am not overreacting ok. It's my first time and i am been scared" she said.
"Why don't you distract your mind by getting ready " i suggested. A smile crept on the face.
"You're the best..." she gave me a tight hug. And then she ran out of my room.

I decided to complete my work later and get ready for the hospital. I walked inside the closet to choose a perfect outfit. Afterall I need to look beautiful. It will be my first time seeing my nephew or niece. So i need to look beautiful.

I am so excited!!! Today is Amelia's first ultrasound and of course I and Evelyn are going to accompany her. This won't be my first time seeing a child in a womb or hearing the heartbeat. But this is the child of Paulsen Family's fourth generation.

I can't believe that i am going to be an aunt. When i used to do ultrasound tests for other women i never thought that one day i will see my own sister going through the same test.

While i can't deny the fact that i am also a bit nervous although it's not my first time. So i can understand what is Evelyn going through.

I shook my head and decided to get ready or else we will get late for the appointment. I quickly wore a full sleeve white top and a red skirt. I paired my outfit with white heels. I kept my hair opened and applied light makeup.

I took out a white purse and kept all the essentials items in it

I took out a white purse and kept all the essentials items in it. I walked downstairs and found Amelia already waiting for us in the living room. She is looking very beautiful in her blue tunic dress. Her hair is braided neatly and She has a natural glow on her face. Maybe this is known as pregnancy glow.

She was eating kiwis. I frowned as much as i remember she doesn't like kiwis. I sat beside her and she offered me kiwis but i politely denied her.
"I thought you don't like kiwis" i asked.
"I don't but you know what the baby really loves kiwis just like Lan....." she didn't complete the sentence but i knew what she meant.

I exactly don't know what happened between them or what's going on right now. But whom am i to interfere in their life.

"It's common at times of pregnancy women loves to eat the food that they don't actually like normally " i said while trying to change the topic.
"Yea i think it's normal...." she said.

At the same time Evelyn walked towards us and said
"What don't you want to go to hospitals? We will get late for the appointment "
My eyes widened in shock when I saw her outfit.