15. Annual charity event

Athena

I woke up next morning when i felt something warm caressing my cheeks. The warm feeling was so amazing that i snuggled to it. When i did that i heard someone chuckling.

I slowly opened my eyes and was instantly met with a pair of familiar blue eyes. It was then when i realized that last night i fell asleep in Andrew's room.

Shit!!!! What will he think of me now. He was drunk so he won't remember what happened last night. He might think that i seduced him.

"I...i am sorry " i apologize.
Since it's my mistake. He was drunk last night but i was in my senses.

I don't know if he remember what happened last night especially about our kiss. But i should behave normally and ignore him as much as small. This is the only way to protect my heart from him.

"No you don't have to apologize it's not your mistake " he said calmly.

"It's not like i never shared a bed with a girl" he said with smirk.
Bloody Pervert!!!! I choose to keep my mouth shut.
"But this will be the first time that i only slept with a girl without doing anything " he said while twirling my hair around his finger.

Bloody jerk!!! Wish i could kill him.

I looked at him and i realized that in which position i am right now. His arms are wrapped around my waist and we're quite close. My cheeks heat up on seeing in which position i am right now.

This is so awkward.

I removed his arm around me and got out of the bed. Without giving him a single glance i walked out of the room.

I shut of the water and dried my hair before wrapping a towel around my body and stepping out. I walked straight into the closet. I wore off shoulder floral print top and white denim jeans. I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the room.

It will be so awkward to face Andrew after last night incident

It will be so awkward to face Andrew after last night incident. I just hope that he doesn't remember about the kiss.

I took my seat and waited for my breakfast. I found Andrew drinking coffee while scrolling his phone. I decided to completely ignore. After few minutes i was served breakfast and ate my breakfast quietly without trying to make any conversation with Andrew.

All of sudden his phone started ringing. He quickly picked the call and i was curious about this sudden phone call.
But i decided to ignore and continued eating my breakfast.

"What??? Why??" He shouted angrily.
And then he became silent for few minutes.
"Ok i will see to it" he replied while looking at me.
I became alarmed by the way he was looking at me.

He cleared his throat trying to get my attention.
"Do you need anything??" I asked
"I need your help in something " he said nervously.
I don't know why he is acting so nervous.