4. Engagement party

Athena

I was looking at her constantly. She was looking very beautiful in her blue gown just like a fairy. She turned around when she saw me looking at her and frowned.
"Why aren't you ready till now?" She asked me.

I didn't replied and signaled the stylish to leave us alone. They all walked out of the room and closed the door behind them. I walked towards her and asked.
"Are you happy lia?".
She looked at me with a smile and replied.
"Don't worry thea i am happy with this marriage "

"Are you sure" i asked.
"Yes, Lance is really a nice guy. People may think that he is arrogant, rude and cold hearted but trust me he is not like that." She replied.
I saw a spark in her eyes which i never saw before while she was talking about Lance. I sighed and nodded my head. If my sister is happy then i don't have any problem. At that moment i realized this is an arranged Marriage but my sister had already fallen for him.

"Promise me if he hurts then you are going to tell me about it and i swear i will make his life a living hell" i spoke Seriously.

She laughed at my serious expression and spoke.
"Don't worry i will let you know and then we both will make his life living hell."
I laughed at her words. After sometime she started speaking again.
"You have grown into a beautiful lady and i am so proud of you "
I smiled at her
"I should go and get ready " i spoke and turned around to walk out of the room.

I entered my room and saw a beautiful white dress lying on the bed. It is the same dress that Evelyn choosed for me. I sighed and started getting ready for this so called engagement party.

I wore the white dress. It is a beautiful white dress with long tail. I paired the dress with diamond earrings. I wore a white heels which went with the dress. I did a simple but elegant makeup and applied a red lipstick. I paired my outfit with a pearl clutch and tied my hair in a beautiful bun.

 I paired my outfit with a pearl clutch and tied my hair in a beautiful bun

I looked like a Angel but in reality i am reincarnation of devil. After i was satisfied by look i walked downstairs where the engagement party is looking to be held. Our house was beautiful decorated. The whole staircase was decorated by flowers and candles. The room was also decorated beautifully.

The room was filled with guests and most of the people came here to impress the Paulsen and Hamilton. It was more like a business meeting than a engagement party. I took a glass champagne from the nearby waiter and stood in the corner so that i can observe everyone. After sometime Amelia walked into the room with a smile.