•Author's Note - IM BACK•

Hi guys! Author here, I'm gonna make my reasonings for not updating short.

I simply lost motivation and yk the usual, "busy with life". I'll spare you guys the details but while I was taking my break, I've come up with a few ideas for other stories.

So let's take a vote!

Do you guys want me to continue this story? I'm quite willing! There's lots of plans I have for it now that Scara is officially out and I'm a literal lore nerd.

OR

I'll let you guys choose between all of my ideas to make a new story out of.

Also, if you guys do choose to continue this story, that's completely fine, I would like to ask for some opinions on my next story from the picks below if that's okay too?

—————————————————————————

Loyal to You
(Prince)Scaramouche x (knight)reader
Scaramouche is one of the 11 children of her majesty, The Tsaritsa, the Empress, although she herself couldn't give birth herself, she adopted 11 unique children that fits a description she wanted. You, a loyal knight of Snezhnaya, will be serving under the 6th prince, Scaramouche, starting today.

We Can't Always Have What We Want
Kaeya and Diluc reunion (angst)
Father's Day was slowly approaching and Kaeya wanted to spend at least one more day with his brother before he had to make that faithful decision. He wanted to spend Father's Day with the only family member he had left. Even if diluc hated his guts, Kaeya wanted nothing more than to have their brotherly bond again. So why is diluc crying above him, as he laid there barely able to move. Ah, that's right. He betrayed Khaenri'ah- that meant he was going to die. "Diluc.. my brother.. I missed you-" and then everything went dark.

Love and Lies
Diluc x reader (new 8th Fatui harbinger)
Since diluc is banned from Snezhnaya one may wonder how he fell in love with a person that hails from that region. While on his journey for a new experience of wine making, he ran into the harbingers' newest member. But he didn't know this person that he was growing a crush on was a Fatui harbinger, something he despised the most. They grew close but he soon learned of their betrayal and loyalties.

Why Did You Leave Me?
(Before fatui arc) Scaramouche x reader (a little bit of angst)
During Scara's journey through Inazuma, he has met many different faces. But there will always be one face that he will never forget. You, the only one that stayed beside him during his hardship. You, the one that didn't abandoned him like his mother did. The only one that his "heart" will yearn for. But the morning he woke up and decided to tell you his feelings, you had disappeared.

Love In Disguise
Kazuha x reader (in disguise as tomo)
Not a lot of people know about Tomo's twin sister, but she was always present during a run-in with the wandering samurai, Kaedehara Kazuha. However, when the siblings went to challenge the Raiden Shogun, the "Tomo" that ran away with Kazuha was a little different. Maybe because his "sister" died in his place...

Reunion and Memories
Wanderer (Scara) x Kazuha (enemies to lovers 😩)
After receiving his anemo vision, Scara decided to ask for a trip to Inazuma for some nostalgia. Not only will he have a chance to see his mother once more, but he would run into a wandering samurai struggling in battle. As the god of wisdom taught him, he helped the poor guy out. When the samurai turned to face him, both faces were adorned in shock. Then Kazuha drew out his sword.

(All copied from my notes app LMFAO)

—————————————————————————

Lmk your thoughts and opinions in the comments.

Oh, and I've also been reading all of your comments, they were very refreshing and enjoyable. I love y'all ❤️.