•Desire of The Sixth•

~Scaramouche~

Now that (Y/N) had escaped his grasp, he has to take time out of his day to go look for her. It was such a hassle. He could be doing other things, but then again.. he actually enjoyed the thrill of chasing his prey.

The things he would do to her once he caught her. The man could only smirk at his own thoughts.

She was smart to not leave any traces behind, but all he had to do was use his Electro Gnosis to find out where she was. Not a problem for him.

"Now, you better be in a spot that I can head to." He muttered to himself before he steps onto the deck of his boat, and took out the Gnosis.

He chants a spell and the Gnosis floated into the air and released a wave of electro energy in all directions.

If she is anywhere in Inazuma, she is in a spot that he can get to. How pathetic of her to try and run from him.

A bolt of electro illuminated out of thin air and guided the harbinger to (Y/N). Does she even know she's being trailed.. again?

Scaramouche was so confident he was going to catch her, there was no need for him to run. *(I could just never see this short man running.)

~(Y/N)~

After their meal yesterday, Aether had offered for her to travel with him while she was on vacation. She took him up on his offer to get away from Scaramouche.

This seemed way too convenient, if Scaramouche really wanted her like he said he did back then- then he would be following her very soon.

How? One may ask such a question, but (Y/N) had no clue either. If that man was capable of turning people into ashes, he's surely capable of finding her..

Maybe it was a mistake to take General Hudson on his offer. She should've just stayed in Natlan for her vacation. Stayed home and be safe and sound!

"Hey, (Y/N), you've been awfully quiet. Got anything on your mind?" the floating fairy asked as she flew above her, smiling.

"Ah, I just have a lot to think about. Nothing to worry about." She gave her a short answer, the officer didn't want her new friends to get suspicious of her already.

She didn't really know their origins, but from what Paimon was babbling about a few hours ago, it seemed that Aether was famous in like three nations.

That's quite the feat if one had asked (Y/N). What does one even do to be that famous?? And he just randomly sits and eat pizza with a stranger?

He was a strange one as well.. everyone outside of Natlan is strange! However, Aether did remind (Y/N) of that short blonde hair girl that she saw a glimpse of while she was riding the carriage to Liyue. Their hair color looked so much alike- however, it was only a glimpse-

But she wasn't going to mention that to him. No way.

"Hey- (Y/N). I've been meaning to ask.. have you seen someone that looked like me? A girl- perhaps?" Aether suddenly asked her the question of the hour.

(Y/N) jumped at the sudden question, why was he asking her that?? Was he a mind reader?? If he was, he would've figured out that she was engaged to a Fatui Harbinger.. unless he was just hiding it from her?

No- she has to think about this slowly.

"One that looks like you? Um no, I've been stuck in Natlan for my whole life. I'll let you know if I do though, is she someone of importance?" She slid in that measly question, hoping it wasn't going to hit a nerve.

"Haha yeah, she's my sister. I've been searching for her ever since I've came to this- I mean after I arrived in Mondstat." He scratched his head and looked towards the sky.