•New Friends With A Side of Slime Condensate•

~(Y/N)~

To (Y/N)'s surprise, it only took the rest of the day to get to Liyue. Now it's already getting late, that's unfortunate. She can't do any fun activities today, she'll have to wait till tomorrow. It's a shame, really.

Exiting the carriage with her luggage in hand, she heads for the back entrance of Liyue. She didn't want to walk all the way to the front entrance, it was too much for her.

Upon arriving at the back way, there seemed to be a small pond and a wooden bridge up ahead. (Y/N) took the initiative and headed over to said bridge. There were a few people here and there, but that didn't surprise her.

Coming down to the bridge and finally in the actual harbor the girl saw lots of buildings towering over her. Some for food markets and others for restaurants.

(Y/N) had no idea where to go, maybe to grab a bite perhaps? She stood there in awe, the city was absolutely beautiful at dusk with all of its lights and the sound of bustling businesses.

As she continued her walk down the street, she came across Katheryne. The same one that was in her very own nation. That's quite odd, but she wasn't going to question it. However, (Y/N) thought it would be a good idea to ask her for a few directions.

"Ad astra abyssoque! Welcome to tbe Adventurers' Guild. How may I help you?" The attendant asked, placing a hand over her chest.

(Y/N) gave her a friendly smile and asked for directions and such. Questions that one would normally ask when coming to a new nation.

Katheryne gladly answered her questions one by one, the attendant also suggested that the officer eats at Wanmin Restaurant before she heads for her vacation home.

The young girl couldn't help but obliged, heading down the stairs towards the restaurant, she saw three people surrounding the man at the front.

"Dad, dad! I want to try these new ingredients for our next menu item! Can I?"

"Chongyun.. my dear friend. You must try these absolutely divine delicacies! Mmmh!"

"Xingqiu- absolutely not- they look spicy. You know I can't have spicy food!"

What an interesting bunch. (Y/N) walked up to them.

"Good evening, could I order some food?" She smiled at the trio and waved politely.

They all turned around and gave her a wave back, the girl on the other hand rushed up to her and gave her a menu.

"Here, here! We have a variety of dishes, which one are you thinking of trying today? I just picked up some slime condensate awhile ago and was planning on adding it to this dish right here!" The girl with the two braided ribbons urged. She even pointed to the dish she was referring to.

"Oh- I'm new around here. Is this what you would recommend..?"

She nodded eagerly, but her two friends shook their heads as if to say "no, don't try it!"

"Oh! How rude of me, I haven't even introduced myself. My name's Xiangling! A chef at the Wanmin Restaurant. If you don't mind, I would love to make your dish today!~"

(Y/N) smiled at her, what a friendly girl. Surely her food wouldn't be bad. So, the young officer decided to give the young chef a shot and ordered what she pointed at. Along with the slime condensate.

Perhaps it was something they eat on a day-to-day basis. (Y/N) was actually excited to try this dish with slime condensate. Usually, one would only use that ingredient for crafting and potions. She's never seen it applied on food before. Hopefully it'll be good.