•That Feeling No One Likes•

~(Y/N)~

As she rushed back to her room, all sorts of thoughts were racing around her head.

'Leaving already? What am I supposed to say to Kuni...?'

Maybe she can go and meet up with the guy later on. Even if she didn't try, he always manages to find her.

That's it, (Y/N) made up her mind and quickly rushed out to go find her fiancée.

[]

After a couple of minutes searching, she finally finds him talking to a certain ginger.

Her instincts took over her and she quickly hid by a nearby pillar, slowly eavesdropping on their conversation.

"My, are you still trying to find your fiancée? If you would've looked at her description the day we gave you her information you wouldn't be trying so hard right now." Childe snickered a bit at the glaring person in front of him.

"I don't have time to listen to your bullshit, Tartaglia. Didn't Regrator tell you to look after his bank? Hurry along before he beats you to a pulp." The shorter guy mocked.

"Regrator? He's all the way in Natlan right now, making negotiations with their top ranking general. How would he know how I'm managing his bank?" Childe rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Whatever the case may be, I simply do not care. Stop bothering me, you ginger. Go flirt with that consultant or whatever he does." Scaramouche scoffed.

"Don't butt into what I do, The Doctor has called for you to meet up with him soon. Don't make him repeat himself. I, for one wouldn't want to deal with a cranky old man." The ginger warned.

"Dottore? The fuck would he want with me? Everyone's getting on my nerves recently, damn." He sighed and put his hand on his hip. "Fine, I'll go."

"Glad to hear it, comrade! Once I finish my business here, I'll head back to Snezhnaya and await your return so we can have breakfast together again!" Childe gave Scaramouche a small pat on his hat before quickly running away.

The Sixth stood there for a bit, probably silently cursing at himself.

A few minutes pass and he tilted his hat up to look at the sky, sighing as he did.

(Y/N) carefully watched as he walked further away from her line of view. Before she could even relax her body, she was suddenly trapped between two pair of arms.

"Now, did you have fun spying on me, dear?"

To the general's surprise, the man in front of her was none-other than her fiancée. Her face immediately turned a dark shade of red, and she tried her best to avoid eye contact.

Not only did that not work, it angered the man who trapped her. He forcibly grabbed her by the chin and made her look up at him.

"Don't avoid my question, why were you spying on me?" He looked at her with a glare.

"I wasn't! I just happened to stumble upon your conversation. I was looking for you actually." (Y/N) murmured, a little embarrassed at their current position.

Never had she ever been this close to a man before, not only did this position bring back memories of when he licked her poisoned wound- it made her feel all the more like a virgin.