•Special Part - Valentine's Day•

(*YEAH YEAH ANOTHER SPECIAL PART 😩😩!!

As we all know, the day of love is coming in just a few minutes (at the time that I am writing this... it's 11:28 PM, Feb. 13)

I wanted to give you guys something to read, as I will not be lonely this year. *blinks cutely at date*

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this special chapter! And Happy Valentine's Day to all my taken and single ppl! 🫶

As always, these specials will be taking place AFTER my finished story and I will be using (Wanderer) to refer to Scara, when you see it, input whatever name you choose. No naughty names >:(

Warning, it's gonna be FLUFF... maybe- if I can write it correctly 😭

*Update: it's Feb. 15 I was busy yesterday so I wasn't able to publish it then, but it'll definitely be published today!)

~(Y/N)~

A couple weeks have passed since (Wanderer)'s birthday, and (Y/N) was summoned back to Natlan for General Hudson's retirement party. This came as a shock to her as he wasn't even at the age of retirement! It's been months since she has seen her old general, the two were able to catch up in just a few hours short!

The younger girl had to only be back for a few days, and then she may head back to her new life in Sumeru. As much as Natlan meant to her, she was afraid of leaving (Wanderer) all by himself in Sumeru. Yeah, Nahida was there to watch over him, but he won't have anyone to cook, cuddle-

"/N)! Teyvat to (Y/N)!!"

She shook her head, clearing away her overthinking to focus on the man before her. General Hudson, the big buff guy that everyone was afraid of. The one that was named the Sword of Lady Murata. The same one that made dad jokes. Just thinking about them gave (Y/N) goosebumps.

"Y-yes, general?" She peeped.

He sighed and leaned back in his chair, "Now that I've finally got your attention, I need to inform you of this upcoming issue."

"What may that be?"

"I was hoping to let you leave my party early to go back to see your little boyfriend, but it seems like the path to Sumeru is still blocked after all these months of you being gone."

Hearing that news brought (Y/N) down to sulking in her chair. She was about to miss the second most important day of the year - Valentine's Day! She didn't want to make (Wanderer) worry again like she did on his birthday...

"What's causing this problem?" She asked, wanting to hurriedly get rid of the issue.

"It's a bunch of creatures from the Abyss Order, for some reasons, they've been sniffing around our borders as of late. Too many of our guards have been outnumbered by the horrendous amount of monsters spawning in. We can't enforce our whole entire army to what section, if we do then our other lands and territories may be in danger." The general heaved a heavy sigh as if this was the reason for his retirement.

Trying to take all that information in, (Y/N) got an idea. She's not entirely worried about a bunch of monsters blocking her path to Sumeru, she's rather worried for the damages that will soon unfold once she puts her plan into action.

"Not to worry, general. I've got an idea!" She proudly proclaimed.

That only made the old man raised an eyebrow, not only was he intrigued at the sudden change of attitude but the fact that (Y/N) wasn't scared of how many creatures were near the borders. After all, the child he used to look after is no longer a shy little girl. She's became an independent woman, who's brave and witty.