•The Appearance of The Electro Gnosis•

~(Y/N)~

After that scene with General Hudson (Y/N) had to quickly rush out of there just so he couldn't change his mind. Of course, she's worried for the people in Natlan, but she can't say no to the general. She had to take it.

It was a few minutes later that (Y/N) had finally finished packing for her vacation. She was planning on staying in Liyue as her vacation home. Liyue was known for its' vast knowledge and that was where the most recent Gnosis was taken.

Yes, (Y/N) actually did some research. Usually, she's not one to be interested in that type of thing, but she has to be careful now. The Fatui are everywhere. Maybe even Scaramouche. She doesn't know his personality, it could be a murderous one for all she knows.

Sighing heavily, she looked down at the luggage that she had just packed. Was this too much? (Y/N) doesn't even know how long she'll be gone for.. She just hope it'd be enough.

[]

After saying her goodbyes to everyone, the girl finally started her vacation. (Y/N) is taking a carriage there of course, even if she tried walking on her feet the general wouldn't let her. Luckily, her luggage wasn't that heavy, so she'll have an easy time loading and unloading it in the carriage.

"It would've been nice to take a vacation with someone."

She is used to traveling alone, but company would always be welcomed. Traveling alone all the time can be quite lonely.

Looking out the window (Y/N) saw lots of things that intrigued the young girl as she passed by. Things such as natural greenery, wild life, some adventurers, and a girl with short blonde hair. Although, it was only a glimpse, she seemed to be talking to someone- better yet, somethings. (Y/N) didn't want to interject just in case it was something dangerous, so she just made her way. They could've been bad people and she wasn't going to let that ruin her vacation!

After awhile, (Y/N) decided to rest her eyes for a bit. The journey to Liyue was a long one and she didn't want to waste all her energy gazing at the natural beauty of Natlan. It was going to be hours, even days, to get to Liyue.

~Scaramouche~

"For fucks sake!"

Signora has made her way to Inazuma while Scaramouche was left in Snezhnaya. He couldn't believe she departed before him- he was going to kill her. 

Scaramouche stayed there for awhile, hands slammed down on the table. Clearly pissed off.

"This engagement can go rot in hell."

The harbinger kept blaming Signora beating him to Inazuma on his recent engagement. After all, getting to Inazuma was top priority. But this entanglement got in the way and now he absolutely despised it.

If there was a way, he would find it to get rid of this bothersome engagement. Then something lit up in him. Get rid of the engagement.. but to do that.. he'll have to get rid of (Y/N).. that's all he had to do. Get rid of (Y/N)! Scaramouche started to laugh manically.

"Getting rid of (Y/N), what an awful thing to say- pff- like I would care about her."

He just had to find her and kill her- it was that simple. Why didn't he think of this before?? A genius idea- all he had to do was find her.

Now he really couldn't wait to meet her. She now had some usefulness to her name.

Before he could even make a plan to kill his fiancée, he had to depart for Inazuma first. He was in charge of making sure nothing happens to Signora while she takes the Electro Gnosis and gives it safely to the Tsaritsa. What they don't know is that he's planning on killing Signora off and taking the Gnosis for himself.