•The Proposal (II)•

~Scaramouche~

Scaramouche was on his way to the throne room. The Tsaritsa's throne room to be exact. He always dreaded coming in contact with her. No one likes being near her, it's just a matter of frost and ice shards growing on your skin if you get on her nerves.

She had called him in a few minutes ago, and he had to drop what he was doing to go to her immediately, which was quite annoying. Scaramouche was the type of person to get annoyed easily at anything and everyone. Hell, if someone were to just say something dumb to him- he hits them. Not a light hit, no. A hard hit, one that could send you to the infirmary. And if he's being nice, he'll choke you, almost to death. He was that type of person.

Every Fatui members know how sadistic Scaramouche can be, that's why they tend to avoid him at any time given. Who would want to be in the presence of him? He's a scary dude.

Finally arriving at the giant throne room doors, before the Fatui guards announced that he had arrived the doors opened by themselves. Inside was basically like a freezer, cold to the brim and an almost slippery floor. Scaramouche kept a blank face as he walked down the red carpet, the only suitable walking grounds in the throne room.

He kneeled down at the sight of the Cryo Archon, her majesty, The Tsaritsa.

"Your majesty, the Sixth of the Eleven Fatui Harbinger is here upon your request." One of her closest attendant announced.

There was almost to no movement from the Archon, only the attendant was leaning in to hear what she has to say and then repeating them back to Scaramouche.

"Her majesty, orders you to enter in this engagement ceremony with one of Natlan's high ranking officers as a way to create an alliance. She has high hopes that this would prove your loyalty to her, do not disappoint." The attendant repeated what their Archon had just whispered, and then proceeded to walk down the cold steps of the throne to where Scaramouche was kneeling.

They proceeded to hand him a paper of sort, one with information about his chosen fiancée. Scaramouche had to take it, or the Tsaritsa won't trust him to take care of the Electro Gnosis.

"Your wish is my will, your majesty. I will be able to make preparations for this engagement ceremony after I have escorted La Signora back from Inazuma with the Electro Gnosis in hand."

One would think Scaramouche was acting different, but this was all an act. An act no one would get behind, he just has to play this little game of hers for a little longer and then he can finally get his hands on the Electro Gnosis.

After all, that Gnosis was the only reason his whole being was created. Scaramouche doesn't understand why he needs that certain Gnosis, but his body yearns for it. So after the fact that the Tsaritsa gave out orders to collect the Electro Gnosis, he got excited. He wanted to be the only one to get ahold of it. The only one to possess it. It was his, and his only.

Without anyone knowing, he had already made a plan to get it. A quick in and out really, the Fatui have already influence Inazuma's government to the point of Vision Hunt Decree. He just needs to be there when The Raiden Shogun hands over the Gnosis to Signora. Then he would kill her on the spot and take what was his to begin with.

None of that could get out, or else he would be called out for it. They would call him a traitor. So to recollect his mind, he waited for when the attendant has given him the signal to go. As they did, he got up and bowed, then left quickly with a smirk.

Down the hall, he decided to check out the paper that was given to him. His fiancée was named (Y/N), not a very pretty name in his opinion. There was a vague description of her. One he didn't really bother to read, it wasn't of any importance to him.

Once they get engage, he'll just chain her to a leash and walk her around like she was his puppy. After all, who was gonna stop him? The Tsaritsa? Now that's quite the joke. She does not care for the well-being of her people, why would she care for someone of another nation? It was simply irrational.

Scaramouche looked back down at the name again, (Y/N), how ugly he'll make it sound when it rolled off his tongue. How he'll make her do whatever he wanted. She would simply be his puppet. With that thought in mind, he had a sadistic smile on his face.

"I can't wait to meet you, (Y/N). My fiancée."