1

~Jeongin PoV~

"We have to get out of here," Chan the oldest of us said. "And how?! We can't get out of here and you know that," Changbin said frustrated. He was right we can't get out of here. If we get cought our punishment would be worse than death. But i didn't said it. I just watched them in silence while they where trying to find a way to escape this horrible place. 

Chan put a map of the building on the table and started speaking: "This Room is the only Room with a shaft," he pointed at room 223 where Jisung and Minho were trapped. "If we manage to get into their room with Felix, we could climb down the shaft that leads out of the building. The only problem are the guards that we somehow have to get past without being spotted." 

"And what about Minho and Jisung?" I asked. "Of course we have to free them, that's a practical thing because we have to go into the room anyway," Chan said. I nodded. Hyunjin looked at us from the corner and said: "And when will we implement the plan?"

Chan sighed "Tomorrow. We have to experience it one more time but then we can finally leave. I promise tomorrow is the perfect day." "How do you know its the perfect day?" Seungmin asked. "Just trust me." Seungmin rolled his eyes but stayed silent. We all stayed in silent after that and waited for the mens in the white coat to get us.

I dont want it to happen one more time... If they do it to me one more time i maybe will die or have no power to join the plan. I really don't want to die or have to stay here just because i am to weak. The only thing i want is to get out of this fucking place with all of my friends.

Soon the mens in the white coat came and lead us to other rooms. What will they do to me today... The man pushed me roughly into the room and locked the door. "Test object 099, don't worry, it just will hurt a little," a robot sounding voice said. 

A man in a protective suit came in to my room and looked at me in disgust. He was holding a syringe filled with a blue substance in his hand. This was nothing i wanted in my body for sure. "What is that?" I asked in fear. Of course he won't awnser me. They never talked. I ran to the door and started punching and kicking it. "Let me out! Let me the fuck out! I don't want that!" i screamed and tears started falling down my cheecks. 

The man came closer and tried to grab me. "Go away! Just go away!" But he didn't go away. He grabed my wrist and started squirting the liquid into my arm. First it didn't hurt but in the next moment i fell on my knees and started screaming out of pain. 

It hurted much more than the other things they have done to me. The man walked out of the room and i was there alone in pain laying on the floor. I cried and noeone cared. I knew that all of these people who do such things to us were watching our reactions. They just watched us getting hurt and maybe even laughed about it. 

We were just experiments to those people. I wish they would suffer the same agony as we did one day. 

"Please make this pain stop... please," i cried out weakly. It hurted so much. I just wanted to cut my arm off to ease the pain. But the pain slowly started to spread through my body. In this moment i wanted to die so badly. I didn't want to feel this pain anymore. Then i remembered that my friends were going trough the same pain as me in that moment. And i knew that they where fighting to live and i knew that they were strong people. "I have to be strong for them," i whispered and the next moment I only saw black in front of my eyes.

Oct 29th 2022