8

Hyunjin PoV

"I will win," said Seungmin. I put the next card on the deck and  said, "Uno." I started smirking. "No. You're lying. You don't have Uno," he pouted.

"You are still playing?" asked Jeongin who just came out of the bathroom. "Yes, they are playing for last place. None of them want to lose," Chan said. Jeongin laughed briefly. His laugh made me feel warm as always and I had to smile for a moment too. 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jisung came out of the basement with Minho. The younger had two bottles of alcohol in his hands. "Guys, how about we get drunk today?" Chan looked at the two, slightly shocked. "I didn't know there was alcohol downstairs. My parents must have kept it there," he said. "You shouldn't get drunk. I don't want to have to take care of you." "Oh come on please~ Chan let's have some fun. Don't be a spoilsport," Jisung whined.

"Yeah Chan let's have some fun," Changbin said. 

"Chan please~" Jisung whined again.

The eldest sighed and just nodded. Jisung jumped in the air for a moment. Then he turned to Minho and said: "Come on, let's get more", he turned to us and said: "And then we will play a drinking game!"

After they got more alcohol and put it on the coffee table, we sat around it. Chan sat on the sofa chair, Minho, Changbin, Felix and I sat on the sofa, and Jeongin, Seungmin and Jisung sat on the floor and looked at me and the others who were also sitting on the sofa. Jisung started explaining the game, "Well, it's very simple. Each of us asks one question after the other. If you've already done what was asked, you'll have to trink a shot, if not then not."

"Understood?" we all nodded and Jisung started with the first question.

We played for a long time and I didn't notice the time passing. We laughed quite a lot and the alcohol made everything even funnier than it already was. I hadn't had much to drink, but I was a bit groggy. I could feel the effects of the alcohol. At some point we stopped playing and talked to each other. Some conversations ensued even if they didn't sound very productive. It was amusing to listen to them.

My eyes wandered to Minho who was just sitting there with a poker face. He said nothing, did nothing, just stared blankly into space. Out of novere, he jumped up from the sofa and yelled, "I love Han Jisung!" And just as quickly as he got up, he sat down again, staring holes into space like before. Jisung laughed for a brief moment and we laughed with him. Then he walked over to Minho. He didn't look very drunk, just a little woozy. "I'm going upstairs with Minho, I think he's very drunk."

I agree with Jisung because Minho wouldn't do it if he knew what he was doing. Of course we all realize that Minho likes Jisung very much and vice versa, but he would never tell it to him that way. 

"Guys, I don't want to spoil your good mood, but where's Felix?" asked Jeongin. "Oh, he went to the bathroom, but he's been there for a long time now," said Changbin, who was probably the least drunk. "Maybe he's throwing up because of the alcohol?" Seungmin said with a questioning tone in his voice. "Yeah, maybe... I just have a weird feeling. I'll look after him," Jeongin said, walking to one of the bathrooms.

Shortly after Jeongin went to check on Felix, red lights went on all over the building and a voice kept saying, "System error, system error."

We were all silent for a long moment. "Chan, what's happening here," I said, my voice slightly nervous. "I'm not sure... I need to quickly check the system. Stay calm, nothing will happen. Hopefully..." He said the last word very quietly.

Jan 6th 2023