5

Jeongin PoV

We somehow managed to climb through the shaft with the two injured before guards could get into the room. "Chan i thought we would get the hell out of here when we climb down the shaft," changbin said a little bit angry. The elder just smirked and opened the door in front of which we were standing.

The door led us outside. She really took us outside! We all couldn't believe it. Chan continued to grin proudly at us. "We did it," Seungmin said happily and ran out. He spun around with both arms in the air. He smiled widely and you could see how happy he was.

As I stepped outside, I could feel the cold, refreshing air. I inhaled these with my eyes closed and enjoyed it. A slight smile formed on my lips. I opened my eyes and looked at my friends. They all looked at me because I was the only person standing fairly close to the door. Jisung was also awake again and was clinging to Minho as if he was afraid that Minho would disappear. At that moment I couldn't imagine anything better than that we finally made it. I just stood there and looked at my friends.

My beloved friends.

"We did it!" I said with tears of joy in my eyes which I wiped away. I was truly happy at this moment and i wanted it to last forever. As soon as i completely stepped into the fresh air i was stunned. I saw someone at the bus station which was right in front of us. This person looked exactily like me. And he looked at me. I was confused. Who was he? And why did he looked like me?

I did not know, what I should do. On the one hand I wanted to approach him but on the other hand I just wanted to ignore him. But he looked at me as if he wanted to tell me something. As if his eyes wanted to tell me that I made a mistake and will regret it. "Jeongin what's wrong," Felix asked me when I couldn't do anything but look at this human who looked like me. My attention swam to Felix and I said with a faint smile, "I'm just amazed at how it looks outside. I've almost forgotten it."

I looked again in the direction of the bus station but he was gone like he had vanished into thin air. I was so confused But I didn't want to tell them. I didn't want them to worry about something anymore. "Chan what is the plan next? We have to be quick if they find out we are gone they will search for us out here," Seungmin mentioned. 

"We just have to go to the bus station. It's up there,' he pointed to the bus station, 'the bus will take us to a place where my parents once lived. They have a high security system and we would be safe in there." "That sounds like a good plan," Jisung said and we all agreed.  

The bus was empty when we got on. The only person who was there was of course the bus driver. It was quiet while we drove. We were all exhausted and it was the first time we could had a rest since we had been locked up. Minho and Jisung sat in the back row and cuddled. Jisung had fallen asleep on the older one's chest while Minho played with the younger one's hair. It was quite sweet. Hyunjin sat next to me and tried to rest like everyone else, but he seemed restless.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

Dec 18th 2022