20

Hyunjin PoV

As we got into bed after climbing down from the roof, we started talking about all sorts of things. Suddenly we weren't tired anymore and at some point he snuggled up to me. His head rested on my chest and I played with his hair. I told Jeongin a few things. Even though he knew most of the stories I told him. At some point I noticed how the younger one fell asleep and I also closed my eyes. I fell asleep pretty quickly too.

I was woken up by a knock on the door. Jisung peeked through the crack in the door and said, "Do you want to come with us into town?" I shook Jeongin awake who was still lying on my chest and whispered, "Shall we go to town Innie?" He looked up at me and then nodded with a small smile on his lips.

Jisung held up his thumb and closed the door again. Jeongin got to his feet and stretched, yawning. His gaze wandered to my sweater which was lying on the chair next to the table and took it in his hand. "Can I wear it?" I nodded. He put it on and then smiled at me. 

It was a bit too big for him which made him look quite cute. I would have liked to just hug him now and never let go. I would have liked to take his face in my hands and press my lips to his. I couldn't stop looking at him. 

Realizing I was staring, I shook my head slightly got up from the bed and went to the door which I wanted to open. But before I could open it, Jeongin grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. He wrapped his hands around my neck and whispered, "That look right now. I know exactly what you were thinking." 

My cheeks turned slightly pink. Since when was he like this? It has never happened that he made the first step in anything. He was always not confident enough for that. But this time it was different. And it made me kind of crazy. My heart was beating faster and I didn't know what to do.

Can i just fucking kiss you?

Suddenly the door was thrown open and Minho was standing in the doorway. He looked at us. "Oh," he said and closed the door again. "Damn. You know he's going to tease us about that," I said with a smal grin on my lips and Jeongin pulled away from me. He cleared his throat and said, "We should go to the others now."

The others were waiting for us and we followed Chan, who has been to town a few times. "The town isn't big. How about we split up. Eight strangers walking around here together seems suspicious " Chan said, and we agreed. We split into groups of two. Changbin was dying to spend a day with Jeongin, so I was a bit grumpy. Minho had insisted on walking around with me. Jisung was perfectly fine with that and took Felix to the first music shop they could find. And the other two silently walked away from us.

We looked around a bit and started to have a conversation. We mainly talked about dancing. He told me how he had just started training to be a dance teacher while working as a waiter in a restaurant to earn enough money. I told how I danced as a hobby but had already considered starting a career as a dance teacher too. I told him about my office job and how tough it was sometimes.

We ended up in a cafe and continued talking about our passion for dancing.

"Do we even have money to pay for the drinks?" I asked uncertainly before sipping my Americano. "Yes. Chan gave me some and I also had some in my pocket. We can be lucky that exactly the same money is used in this world as in ours." I nodded. 

He also sipped on his mug and when he put it down he said: "But anyways, is something going on between you and Jeongin?" I looked at him briefly and then looked away. "Yeah... maybe," I whispered and then said sort of screamed: "But there's also something going on between you and Jisung!" 

"He's just a little clingy sometimes. That's all. Nothing more," the latter said, taking another sip of his tea. I laughed briefly. 

"Just clingy? So you were really drunk when you yelled, I quote: I love Han Jisung!," I said, and that was the first time I saw Minho, the Lee Minho, who never shows more emotion than sarcasm and who is always serious, embarrassed.

Feb 8th 2023

That was really fun to write. And Happy Jeongin Day! ~Yumi