.ten.

NUMB

"I told him to sit with us today." Y/n smiled, placing her tray down on the lunch table with Jamila.

"Y'all are getting awfully close, is there something I should know about?" Jamila smirked, poking y/n's shoulder.

"Calm down." Y/n laughed, pulling out her phone.

"That's her right there!" Y/n heard some whispers behind her before a group of girls and a guy approached her at the table.

"Are you the girl Xxxtentacion has been fucking with??" One of the girls asked.

that name again

"Excuse me?" Y/n said, blinking up at all the people hovering around her.

"Oh come on he rides home with you EVERYDAY." Another girl said.

"I know who Jahseh is.... I've never met an Xxx-whatever." Y/n mumbled, hoping they would leave her alone.

"What the fuck do y'all want?? Go bother someone else!" Jamila said, standing up and trying to move infront of y/n.

"See she doesn't even know who she's fucking talking to!" The dude in the group said. Y/n watched as he pulled out his phone and typed something in. Then he turned it around to y/n and showed her a mugshot. It was a guy with blonde and black locs.

That's Jah......

"He's a fucking criminal who beats women, stay the fuck away from him."

Y/n looked down at the mugshot, reading a bit of the words under it in the article. When she looked up again, she saw Jahseh, staring at her by the door of the cafeteria. He had an unreadable look on his face.

he did all this stuff...?

Then suddenly, he turned around, pushing the cafeteria door open and leaving.

"Jah!" Y/n called out, getting up and pushing the crowd out of her way to follow him. She pushed through the cafeteria doors after him, but the hallways were empty, he was gone.

She texted him.

Jahseh, where'd you go?

Jahseh?

She didn't hear from him for the rest of the day. She even waited in the parking lot to see if he'd ride home with her, he didn't even show up.

____

"J I don't know what to do." Y/n whined, flipping back on her bed. She looked up at the ceiling, sighing to herself.

"Well maybe this is your sign to leave him alone." Jamila said from the other side of the facetime.

"J—"

"I mean cmon y/n, you looked him up and everything on the internet says he was beating his girlfriend..... I don't think that's good for you." She said.

Y/n sighed again, closing her eyes.
"right."

".....you're not going to listen to me, are you?" Jamila asked. Y/n chuckled.

"Not until I hear him out." Y/n mumbled.

"You're just as hard headed as always. Please be careful y/n. I'll always be there for you if anything happens."

"I will....I'm gonna get some sleep."

"Goodnight y/n."

"Goodnight Jamila."

____