.twelve.

Changes

"How did I get so behind—?" Jahseh whined, rubbing his hands against his face.

"Well that's kinda what happens when you skip 4 days of school." Y/n mumbled. Jahseh glared at her from across the table.

"Sorry, Sorry!" She laughed, popping her gum. The two were tucked away at a table in a small corner of the school's library. Jahseh had been stuck to y/n like glue since their interaction at his house, and she wasn't complaining at all.

"I can help you, but you have to take it seriously this time." Y/n said, leaning her elbows on the table. Jahseh looked at her, down at her chest, then back up to her eyes.

"They're looking at me." He said in refrence to her cleavage, keeping eye contact with her.

"Jah." She chucked, putting her head down on the table.

"What? They were!" he said.

"I forget you're a hormonal teenage boy sometimes." Y/n mumbled, leaning down to dig through her bookbag.

"Yeah? I can make you remember."

Y/n looked up at him from her crouched position. He stared back.

is he joking....?

Then after a while,

"What's that?" He asked calmly as if he never said anything.

"It's um, it's my physics notes." Y/n mumbled, continuing to pull the papers out of her bag and placing them on the table.

"Are you going to that party tonight?" Jahseh asked, watching her flip through papers.

"After the last one, no."

"Aw cmooon. You don't like getting high with me?" Jahseh asked.

"I don't mind getting high with you. But i'm not a huge fan of parties. I only went for Jamila."

"And i'll only have fun if i'm with you" Y/n looked up at him.

oh ?

"Then stay home with me." She mumbled, not breaking eye contact. Jahseh's mouth spread into a grin.

"Sure thing, hot mama."

Y/n smiled, looking back down at her notes.

____

"Jahseh!" Marcus smiled, entering the house after school. He dropped his bookbag at the door and jumped into Jahseh's lap on the couch.

"What's going on little man?" Jahseh smiled, dapping him up.

"I don't get a hey..?" Y/n asked, coming out of the kitchen.

"No because you're not cool." Marcus said, making jahseh burst out into laughter.

"You both suck." Y/n huffed.

____

Y/n watched the smoke leave Jahseh's mouth, watching his lips move. They were sitting on the floor of her dark room, the moon illuminating their faces as they were half a blunt in.

"You gonna let me smoke you out again?" He grinned, passing her the blunt.

Y/n rolled her eyes and took a drag from it.
"Whatever, Jah."

Jahseh's eyes shot to hers as she blew the smoke out. Taking another puff, she crawled over and placed herself in his lap. Grabbing his chin, she leaned in until Jahseh parted his lips slightly. Then softly she blew the smoke into his mouth.

A barely audible groan left Jahseh's mouth. His dick hardened in his pants, but y/n chose to ignore it. She pressed the blunt to his lips, watching his low eyes as he inhaled. He bit his lip softly, letting the smoke trail out of his nose.

"Who's smoking who out right now?" Y/n mumbled with a grin. Jahseh's large hands gripped her hips tightly.

"If you keep playing games with me I'll—"

The two of them flinched as Jahseh's phone rang. Looking over at its spot on the floor, Y/n picked it up and read the contact.

'vrotherrr' ??

Jahseh looked at her.

"Go ahead." She said, handing him the phone and climbing off his lap. She watched as Jahseh clicked the answer button on the facetime.

"SKIIII"

"XXXX"

____