Chapter 01

Vicky's POV

"Perfect by nature, Icons by self indulgence..." sanged my alarm to wake me up. I snoozed my alarm, yawned and got up to  freshen up in the bathroom. After a nice shower, I got dressed and continued to finish packing the most necessary things.

I'm going to be touring with Falling In Reverse for the next 7 months as thier merch girl. so excited.

Once I packed everything that i needed, i heared a soft meow trying to get my attention. "meow" my cat Lydia says while walking towards me.I wish I could bring her on tour with me but i can't. "i'm gonna miss you so much" I whispered as she purred  at me. 

I put Lydia down and went to put my bags in my car. As soon as I finish, I got Lydia and turned on my car and drive down the road.

I dropped Lydia off at my friend Liz's house and drived to the venue where I would meet Falling In Reverse and get my bags in the tour bus. I got there a bit early so I had enough time to get me a Starbucks coffee and walk back to the venue.

Today was gonna be the start of an adventure...

--

I HAVE NO INSPIRATION WHATS SO EVER BUT HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER! ALSO A PICTURE OF VICKY ---->

COVER BY @BLOODSAPPHIRE <3

COMMENT AND VOTE!!! LOVE YOU <3