Chapter 07

[Jacky's P.O.V]

I was walking into the tour bus, tired but feeling great for putting out an amazing show. Derek and Ryan are still doing autographs, Ron is taking pictures with the fans, and Ronnie is just hanging out with the fans with Charlie. 

I'm inside the tour bus and noticed that Victoria is watching tv in the lounge. "Um hey..." I said trying to make another conversation with her. "Hey Jacky, awesome show you put tonight." She smiled. I love her smile. "You saw us?" "Of course I did, what kind of merch girl wouldn't watch a band's performance?" She said in a sarcastic tone. I chuckled.

I yawned.She noticed and said " You should get some sleep Mr. Vincent." "Maybe you should get some sleep too" I replied. "But I'm watching Ruby Gloom!" She sounded like a small child not wanting to give up her toy." Off to bed little lady." "Hey I may be short but I'm not little." She pouted. I chuckled at how adorable she looks right now.

She turned off the tv and we both walked to the bunk area of the bus. She went into the bathroom to change into her pajamas, while I changed into my shorts and hopped into my bunk. Victoria came out wearing a worn out Nirvana shirt that went down her knees. She put her clothes in her bag and just stand there.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Ronnie didn't told me where was I sleeping, I don't think there's another avaliable bunk." She sighed and yawned. "You can sleep in my bunk if you want." "You have enough room?" "Yeah no worries." She smiles and hopped into my bunk. I blushed alittle as she closed the curtins. "Good night Jacky" She said. "G-Good Night Vicky." I said quietly but she already fell asleep. I wrapped my arm around her so she won't fall off the bunk and I went to sleep.

If only I had the guts to tell her...

--

Okay guys Chapter 07 is here. I finally had time to write this one incase my family had to go out again today. 

Vote and Comment for Chapter 08! <3