Chapter 03

[ Victoria's P.O.V ]

"Excuse me, have you seen Ronnie anywhere? I need to talk to him"

I went to ask a dark brown fellow.When he turned,I thought something was wrong with him for not responding back.But I noticed that he has blue eyes.Perfect blue eyes.My cheeks went a bit pink and i cleared my throat.

"Um...Are you okay sir?" I asked and he notices that he didn't speak."Y-Y-Yeah.Ronnie is o-over there with his fiancée Crissy and daughter Willow." "Oh ok thanks..." "J-Jacky, My name is Jacky Vincent.I play lead guitar for Falling In Reverse." "Oh yeah! Your guitar skills are really amazing. My name is Victoria. I'm supposed to be the new merch girl." I said. I noticed he has a british accent.I love his accent.

We stayed quiet for a few mintues until I said. "Well I really need to see Ronnie and nice meeting you Jacky." I smiled and walked away. 

"Hey Ronnie!" I sort of yelled at him. He turned around and made a surprised face. "Vicky! You made it! Long time no see!" he said as he hugged me. " Crissy I want you to meet one of my old friends, Vicky. Vicky this is my fiancée Crissy and my new born daughter Willow."  I smiled and said hi to her and she returned the hello. I'm really glad that Ronnie found someone special and already has a child of his own. I knew he would make a great father.

[ Jacky's P.O.V ]

I watched as Victoria walked away. Sigh. I wish I wasn't so shy all the time so I could talk to her more. I noticed that her eyes tell a story. a sad story. I need to know her more better to know what's her backstory. She's so...inteeresting...

"Whatcha thinking about?" I jumped as Ron asked me that out of nowhere. "Me? N-N-N-Nothing." Smooth Jacky very smooth. "Sure you are. You were thinking of the new girl weren't you?" Crap. 

I just stayed quiet but Ron knew my answer. "Don't worry dude, I won't tell her.Just don't stare at her so much then she'll think of something."  "Alright." 

"Hey guys! We got the bus runninga and let's hit the road." our tour manager said. "Let's get in" Ron said. I nodded and followed him inside the bus.

Now the tour has offically begun.

--

THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 03. YOUR WELCOME. :3 I ADDED CRISSY AND WILLOW IN THIS CHAPTER CAUSE CRISSY IS AMAZING AND WILLOW IS JUST SO ADORABLE.

SO ANYWAYS, LET ME A VOTE OR A COMMENT FOR CHAPTER 04 OR I WON'T WRITE IT >:3