Chapter 04

A Few Hours Down The Road. [ Jacky's P.O.V ]

Finally we were on the road. I finished unpacking my belongings and laided down on my bunk which was under Ron's. Everyone else was in front of the bus. Ryan and Derek were watching a movie on Netflix, Ron was talking to his girlfriend Haley on the phone. Guess he missed her too much. Also Ronnie and Vicky were just talking catching up on thier lifestyle.

I sighed as I turned on the TV that was installed in my bunk.There was nothing interesting to watch. "Ronnie can we talk in the back." "Okay sure." I hear voices. They were Ronnie's and Vicky's and she sounds very concerned and sad. All I was wondering is why?

 [ Vicky's P.O.V ]

Ronnie and I are really close almost like best friends. He also knows about my past with my family. He knows everything from my childhood,to school life, to when I finally ran away from my family and moved to LA. 

"Do you still have memories of your past with the cunts of your parents?" Ronnie asked and I laughed of how he asked me that. "Yeah and these scars look like they won't go away for a long time too." Even though I didn't cut recently but the scars look pretty new and red. Ronnie's eyes got to worry and said.

"You'll recover soon, I grantee that." "I sure hope so Ronnie, I sure hope so..."

--

SHORT CHAPTER IS SHORT :C

I HAVE LIKE NO THOUGHT INTO WRITING THIS CHAPTER WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY MOVING HOUSES AND I'M JUST TIRED. BUT AT LEASTED I UPDATED IT.

Vote and Comment for Chapter 05!