Chapter 02

[ Jacky's P.O.V ]

I was putting one of my best guitars away in its case and gave it to one of the tech guys. We were leaving to go on tour today and I was excited. Everyone was hanging out in one of the rooms backstage, laughing and talking to one another.

"So are you on your way?" I heard Ronnie talking to someone on his phone. "Oh good, see ya in a bit." he hanged up. "Who was that?" I asked. "Our new merch girl Victoria.She is on her way here." Oh we have a merch girl? I didn't knew that but oh well the more you know...

"Hey Ronnie! How  did you get a merch girl so quickly?" asked Ryan. Yeah how he did he got one so fast? I mean our last one quit like 4 weeks ago. " She was a old friend of mine and was a fan when I was in Escape the Fate."Ronnie said.

Oh cool that just made her a bit interesting.After all, she has a pretty good taste in music. Soon after we talked, the rest of us left the room and went outside to see our tourbus ready to hit the road. I noticed everyone was saying goodbye to their love ones.It makes me frown alittle.I got back to reality when someone patted my shoulder. "Excuse me but have you seen Ronnie anywhere? I need to talk to him."

I turned to answer but nothing came out of my mouth.I have never seen someone so beautiful in my life.I swear my heart is beating faster by the second when I saw her.

--

Here's chapter 02! Now the fun can begin. :3

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR CHAPTER 03!