Chapter 09

[Ronnie's P.O.V]

I just finished signing the last autographs from my fans. They have to be the greatest fans ever just being there for me and the rest of Falling In Reverse. I said goodbye to them and walk off. "Ronnie have you seen Jacky anywhere?" Victoria says in a worried mattter. "No haven't seen him since the show.Why? Maybe he's in the tour bus." "I hoped"

Victoria comes by with a worried look in her face. Something's wrong. "Why you ask?" I asked. She sighed and said "I need to tell you this. Ronnie, theres a blonde chick who says she's a "fan" of Falling In Reverse but she's not. She's here to see if any band members are avaliable for her pleasure." I continued to listen. Usually Vicky doesn't care about groupies but why this particular one?

"What make her so bad?" I asked again. "Well...I actually knew her back when I was in highschool. She was one of the bullies who tormented me all of my four years there. Believe it or not, her insults are the reason I started to self harm myself." Victoria says and almost started to cry. I hugged her as she sobbed into my chest. 

When she finished, she let go of me."So please help me Ronnie, just watch out for Jacky and Crystal the blonde groupie. I don't want him to fall into her trap." "Okay. I know you must hate this chick with all of your guts but is there another reason?" I asked." There is..." She breathes in and out and said.

"I think I'm in love with Jacky Vincent and I probably have no chance with him..."

--

Chapter 09 has arrived!!! Two chapters in one day! Give me some credit due to my lazyiness :P 

Vote and Comment for Chapter 10! <3 There's more to come. :3