Free Time

7 November 2022

Free time

Everyone on Earth, HAS a free time

Everyone does.

Unfortunately, they didn't take an opportunity from this free time that they have. Just like me.

Every single living creature on this planet certainly has 24 hours in their day, no matter who you are, your time is as same as any rich people, hardworking people, athletes, celebrity and many more successful and famous people ever live.

Let me ask you this, have you done something that could chasing your dream by doing something useful during your free time?

How about me? I'm still doing terrible hing by scrolling over social media and playing Fortnite instead of write some of my ideas, i do love blissful ignorance and living in my comfort zone, oh yeah...

But seriously, i feel like this kind of behavior, wasting a free time. Really do worse for me, as a writer and artist. I want to use my free time to write my feeling.

I really do wonder how people back in the day could working on their masterpiece, do they ever concern about their college just like me? Are they ever distracted by any technology that could halt their progress during the creation? How's discipline they are?

We already heard a story about successful and famous people about their struggle yet we never heard how's their life before when they struggling to climb to the ladder of success.

I used to read such story, but now. I'm not sure who's story worth to read. Because i don't feel anything related to them.I want a story about a writer struggling on their college and writing about story as well, just like me. Then they tell us about make sure we doing something beneficial for our future during free time.

When i writing my story, i do listen to youtube stuff. Sometime i got distracted to chat with friends or even worse, exploring internet when i shouldn't do it at the time i have to write my story.

And maybe you can already guess why my story progression really slow, i rarely put something in my social media and many more. Meanwhile, i'm busy hearing podcast with my favourite youtubers and seeing stupid debate on twitter.

Free time is the place i should spent my research about writing and reading other people's story not spending it to scrolling over useless fact about video games that i never played in my whole live.

I know how bitter it is to deal such thing, i know you do have same issue with me. But i don't have anything to share how to combat this behavior. If only i know.

Slowly, it's just getting worse, i only putting a facade of myself being a busy guy, but in reality. I'm a guy who love to throw away his free time to do something productive, and doing stupid shit instead.

I'm a fool when it comes to manage the free time.

What would you do if you have a big heart for a project but has a lazy brain to operate? That's right, just act like i can do it.

I also tried to push myself, struggle to write 1000 words in a day. I remember doing that, but wait. Am i really ever wrote 1000 words in a day?

Also, sorry for the slow update of the next chapter of current episode of Starla N Co, the current chapter it's on the way. Sorry for the inconvenience

Free time is a such a precious thing when you use it to pursue your dream and passion.

There's another problem that causing myself feel a letdown, mood swing even depression.

It has to do with a cartoon that i used to watch.

I'll tell the story of it not now, but soon.

Soon.

Pray for me for a stronger heart to overcome my difficulties.