Last Blog Entry Before 2024 Kicking

31 December 2023

Finally, i could caught myself to write the last entry for years 2023, it's currently dusk in my place and of course, we'll be experience new years more earlier, i don't know if i should stay awake until midnight or not, since my sleeping schedule is a whole mess

This years, my feeling for hunting achievement really ignited, i already 100% achievement in Half-Life 2 and its episode along with Hotline Miami 1, soon it'll get Hotline Miami 2. My interest on those game has risen from the ashes again, i would say. It's frustating yet so fun game, highly recommended, especially the sequel. It deserve love, you know?

I eventually played Cry of Fear for first time, it was flawed masterpiece of horror games, and guess what? It's fricking free! You should play that game! And who knows you eventually relate to the main character of the game, Simon Henriksson.

I've been drawing for myself, i didn't upload much of my drawing around the place, probably for privacy concern reason, i don't know.

I also thinking about to uninstall my Instagram out of my phone, many reason from feeling tired to see social media, mental health sake and many other i can't mention. My mental health has been getting worse since Svtfoe ended and how the direction of the show really wreck my heart. (I'll write this in other blog in the future)

Not only that, i will be pretty busy to taking care of my thesis for the final semester, wish me the best so i can get through the thesis and graduate from the college.

I still dreaming myself to become a YouTuber, a content creator if you will. But problem is, i still stuck without proper editing software, sure i already have OBS on my disposal, but i'm not sure if i could trust Clipchamp from Microsoft. Damn it, Microsoft, why didn't you bring back free Windows Editing software you have back in Windows XP and 7?!

The fifth episode of Starla and Co will be released soon, it's supposed to be released last week but then Wattpad having a damn maintenance, that's why i also having a problem while i tried to publish my last blog.

I already have an idea and concept for the cover, it might involve professional and more budget to do, but hey. Maybe i could do by my own for free, but if i don't, bye-bye. Money.

I already thinking of a pen name for myself, it's Isaac Campbell, yeah. I would like this to become my pen name in the future, for internet username. I don't know yet.

Is there anything you want to say about 2023?

Oh yeah, i love seeing the downfall of Illuminaughti, i used to watch her content but she slowly become more biased and more political and also virtue signaling, then. One of her tweet destroyed her career. Over an editing beef with the lawyer and causing the domino effect where her former friends and colleagues speak up how is she the most vile human being ever to meet with.

I wish the next season of Fortnite doesn't have anything interesting whatsoever because i'm desperately need a break from those game due to battle pass maxxing.

I was expecting the year 2024 will be the same,i mean. I still have my old personality aka not changing for good after all, who know.

Few hours left until 2024.

See you soon, fellow reader.