THE WORST WHO EVER EXISTED!

24 January 2023

You just read the title

No, you're not wrong.

And guess it

The new Velma's show.

Oh boy, this one has become a hot topic after the release, it's probably has been few days yet it already bombarded by bad review from audience and critic, and the show deserve it.

In YouTube, videos after videos slamming Velma is everywhere no matter your belief and background, everyone comes together and uniting the hate toward the new Velma's show, and this is such a quite rare experience to see.

And since i didn't open Twitter that much, i saw lot of people hating on Velma in YouTube and maybe any other social media in general, no one really giving a positive thing about Velma either, everybody hates Velma.

The trailer for the show already existed around 2 or 3 months ago, and it has backlash for sure, the trailer is so meta af, and it's not funny at all. They know we all gonna hate it since in fact they're raceswapping the main character, and worst of all. Scooby isn't in there too!

Most people said that it's a good thing Scooby doesn't need to witness such an abomination, he too precious to be ruined in that show.

Most of you already know what Scooby Doo is, it's an old show from 70s, it has an adaptation and remake through the times, and of course. The current one is Velma the show.

And what is Velma about?

Velma is a show made by the mind of Mindy Kalling, she's one of the The Office series actor and also a write to the show. Wow, it seems she didn't even learning anything while she working on The Office.

Just like what everyone else said, the show is really awful like almost no one wanted to defending this crap either, someone rather to get tortured than defending this show.

There's lots of wrong things in this show, the writing is just absurdly convoluted and messy as fuck, every character doesn't have any charm or even likable personality, which is something you would see in "adult" show.

Velma is a prime example of terrible adult show, adult show nowadays is relying on unnecessary blood and gore, too much swearing, exaggerated sex jokes and gross out humor. From what i saw in YouTube, there's lot to pack here.

I really don't have much opinion about this show, Velma's show currently only has handful of episode, so. More to come and more to hate, and i'm sure the show will getting worse than ever, trust me.

I hope you enjoy my unnecessary rant about Velma's show