Disney is Fell Off and I'm Not Surprised (and So Do Everyone)

8 March 2023

Disney, remember them?

The animation giants who responsible for most of your childhood from their movies and TV show? The one who has beloved franchise that being loved around the world? And also the one who control almost every aspect of entertainment?

Yeah, you only gonna remember the old Disney, since today Disney is just a walking undead with no creativity that they only spewing products that most likely will be DOA no matter what it is.

What do you mean Disney is fell off while the corporation still alive? Yes, they do. But they're on life support, and that's not a good thing.

Over couples of years, Disney has been releasing remakes over remakes of their IP from the past, they expecting they could reach much higher numbers after they sucking everyone's dollars after those live action Lion King. Well, bad news, fellas. They're not live action. It's just a "remaster" of the original Lion King, they use CGI, not real animals, the animal might be looks like the real one, but get fooled. It's just a computer generated model animated by sequence to sequence.

Nowadays, Disney keep pandering over the audience of brick of wall. They expecting people who drunk over nostalgia and minorities to buy their product and expecting huge amount of money filling the higher ups wallet and making investors happy.

However, Disney is very wrong in this case.

People are NOT happy, yes. That's including peoples that Disney tried to pander to, very funny.

Why do i'm talking about this? Well, if you have seen the news yet, Disney decided to release another live action remake movie, this time. It was Peter Pan, and Wendy. Yes, that's the title of the upcoming slush of garbage by Disney, Peter Pan and Wendy.

What's all the fuss about this unreleased movie? 

There's lot of thing need to be unpack here.

First one, The Lost Boys, yeah. Those group of young boys trapped on the island. It's only consist of the boys only in the original and the books, but now they decided to put at least 2 girls on that group. What the hell, Disney? Have you lost your mind?

And there's the line where Wendy said "You're not all boys,"

"So?" One of the girl responded.

Not only cringe, it's just awful and defeated the purpose of the Lost Boys group, the reason why the groups is only consist of the boys only is because the boys represent the orphans who doesn't want to grown up, also. The female was way much more mature than the boys itself, which is representing adulthood. and that's why there's no female on the Lost Boys group, (Duh, you can see the name of the group.)

It seems Disney didn't taking a good credits with their own homework. How unfortunate.

Beside, we all know this is gonna coming,  the writing is already on the wall.

If Disney keep doing this in 5 or more years, their company become an absolute jokes in entertainment industry, no one wanted to pitching their stuff or even making original IP since they're just too obsessed with live action remake and catering to an audience that consist of wall of brick, they'll collapsed.

To me, Disney has really and truly fell off from the grace. It's even before Peter Pan and Wendy's trailer got dropped. Disney has been keep doing this bullshit and people already tired of it.

Keep in mind, Disney doesn't care about minorities, they just want your money. You just got baited because how gullible you are, especially if you're minority.

Also, remember. The shooting for live action Mulan took place at nearby Uighur camp and even worse. Disney thanked to Chinese Official along with the territory's official as well. How do you not noticing this?

Don't get me started with the movie poster for Star Wars The Force Awaken and also Black Panther, do you remember that one?!

Disney is just a shadow of the former self today, those golden era of Disney is over. I doubt they even gonna make any comeback as there's two kick ass animated movie from Dreamwork, Bad Guys and Puss in Boots 2. Disney should be shivered right now or at least take a note from your opponents, who know you gonna make a good movie again.

Nah, Disney is too busy trying to make a profits without any "risk" but they didn't realized that their decision will burn down the company more, slowly but sure. The company will become nothing but the ashes from their mistake. The future of the company is doomed and nobody is feels sad about it, probably only Disney adults and so-called cartoon's fan would crying so hard on Disney's death bed that they could flooded the whole room.

I really hope this is gonna be the lesson for everyone who wanted to creating your own stuff and also western entertainment industry as a whole.

Probably gonna took a while for these industry to realized that they're fricked up after seeing biggest animation company collapsed in mere night.