Seems I Need to Change Laptop...or PC

3 March 2023

12 hours.

It's been more than 12 hours i letting my laptop that i usually used for gaming being on, luckily. There's no electricity shutdown unlike what happened for two days ago. So, the laptop will do the work.

Wait, what happened? Tell us please!

My HP laptop is currently on disk checking procedure, something that would take a less than 2 hours, but. Oh my God, i saw the the estimated time of arrival goes more than 24 hours, what the actual hell is this?

I really don't know how this thing can be happening, i know it's not a first time of my laptop getting disk checked, it's been awhile. And i really didn't like this.

I also sure this must be has something to do with the video editing software.

I've been using several editing software in that laptop, the first one was Hitfilm Express, long before i have to reinstall whole laptop to wipe out the problem on that laptop, then i tried to used Openshot, later the software got constant error with no answer to fix it, then i switched to Shotcut.

The reason why i wanted to use video editing software is because i want to learn how to edit video and also wanted to become YouTuber, voicing my opinions on that platform and also advertise my story about interdimensional princess who could use firearms.

Just like Critical Drinker, one of my favorite YouTuber.

There's  one of the project that currently still work in progress, the voice for the video has been recorded, now i just need to edit the visual for those video.

But uh-oh! Constant error and hijinks happened while i still editing those video, it seems i have to put my video plan on the shelf until i got new laptop or maybe PC, yeah. I prefer PC because with those thing, i'm sure rendering will be more faster.

My dreams to become YouTuber isn't shattering yet, i just need to wait until i got what i should have to editing my stuff.

Using phone? Hell no, my phone storage is almost full, i can't just remove those stuff just for a place for mobile video editor.

I haven't speaking about this matter with my dad, i hope he could understand and eventually buying me the new Laptop/PC so i can playing game bet- Eh, i mean. Editing video more efficient.

I don't think i would planned to reinstall whole laptop for now, there's something i need to dealt with before i'm gone nuclear option (Which is reinstalling my laptop), i also not sure if this gonna fix every problem that my laptop has since few past years.

We gonna see how it goes, i'm gonna giving you the updates as well.