Hello 2023!

18 January 2023

Hello there fellow reader! It is I! The writer!

So, after almost a half a month, I'm currently on College Apprenticeship program, it has been started since 2nd January, yep. After final semester, we have small break. Then there's the apprentice program, basically. I'm working on the office. From what i heard, no. We don't get paid for this, this is for the grade :(

As i writing, i using the office's laptop for the writing, no need worry. I using the incognito mode if i wanted to write stuff, i can do it in Mozilla incognito mode, and all of my draft file for my story is on the Drive, i can write it anywhere i want.

Since in fact it was an office's laptop, whenever i wanted to listen or watch YouTube, I'm doing it without sign in at all. And eventually, the recommendation of the YouTube getting polluted with stuff i subbed, and unfortunately, YouTube recommend me stupid stuff i don't want to watch.

Like i said before, I'm not logged in, therefore i can't tell the YT to not recommend those channel, so yeah. I'm fucked up, but of course being a smart guy (Not that much) I decided to ignore it as best as i could. But damn, if i watched those video, I'm already having a brain damage from their content.

So you wanted to know my experience working on the office? Ok, I'll tell you.

It's pretty chill to be honest, I'm so glad the co-worker is pretty friendly, as far as i know, there's no huge conflict, no one is fighting, etc. It's just fine, but nothing special happened around the workplace.

There's a huge advantage of the office, there's my favorite restaurant few block away, so. I decided to use my motorcycle to go there if i wanted to go faster.

And for the disadvantage, the office really far away from my home, took at least 30 minutes to go there with my motorcycle. At least i could train myself to ride motorcycle more better.

It might be tiring to working in office, but at least i could learn how it's feel to working in the office, learning the experience, etc.

But, bad habits still haunt me, a lot.

I wanted to complain regarding of Fortnite battle pass, or maybe  battle pass in general, but i don't think it's appropriate to discuss that in this blog, maybe sometime later. Basically, battlepasses is much more like a chore than fun, making players to grinding the battlepasses so hard to get those sweet skins, emotes etc. It's exhausting and i wanted to do anything than grinding in Fortnite, i still remember that you can do XP farm during Chapter 3, but now. Epic looks like hate XP farm.

The thing i wanted to do in this year is how to use video editor, i've been trying to use one of the free software called openshot, but it always get an error. It's infuriated me so much. So my last shot was ShotCut. I haven't trying it yet as i write this, but i already install it.

What do you want to talk about next? How about Velma? How's that?

Yep, it's awful, as the general consensus said. everyone hates Velma equally and it's so good to see this burning to the ground, even it's just 2 episode right now. Maybe as the new episode arrive, everyone will keep shitting on the show. I don't know if the hate watch hype will keep on the light, probably gonna go down after 2 months, i don't know if the situation will ended up like She-Hulk, *shudder*

Speaking about new year, do you have any new year resolution? No, me neither.

Maybe i'll go through as usual in this year, i wanted to have a change, especially with my habit.

And as i stated regarding of video editing, i want to make YouTube video, so. Not only i write here, but also speak on the YouTube, the channel isn't that active because i'm busy with my story.

And  i want to read more, i just stumbled upon a video of how to read a lot of book in one years, i have to re-watch it.

There's new movie, Puss In Boots, maybe i would watch it and wanna know why lot of people simping with the wolf character.

As i write right now, Fortnite keep logging me out even though i have a good internet connection, why? WHY?!

Later in next the blog, i wanted to talk about the music i hate so much thanks to YouTube shorts and maybe other stuff.

I'm also planned to change my Wattpad and other social media's Username to quantumbutterfly, kind of stuff like that

Well, i guess that's about it. If i could, maybe i could talk more stuff that happened in this month.

Later