Happy (late) Svtfoe Finale Anniversary...

20 May 2024

I know, i'm late for the party,in my timezone. It was supposed to be yesterday, but for everyone who lives in western hemisphere (Specifically United States) it was today, from what i write right now.

*Sigh* Star vs the Forces of Evil...

I do have a love and hate relationship with this cartoon, i despise the direction went on the story especially season 3, yes. The show fell off in that season. There i say it, season 4 is where everything blown out of the proportion and the finale fricking awful. Oh, let me remind you that 2 last season of the show filled with love triangle teen drama stupid because Daron has no clue where she bring her show to another direction.

The French Bitch, i hate that character deep down from my heart. I always feel my blood boiled everytime i just looked into that character and i wish something terrible happened to her, died in a very gory way or anything like that.

Meanwhile, i really liked the character design of the show, Star is the cute one, especially with her wearing those horn hairband in every episode (Mostly), really giving a misunderstood main character vibes to her (Before she really comitting genocide against the magic, yeah. I said that too) and Jackie Lynn Thomas, my most favorite amongst the other. Best design and personality as well, really match made in heaven. But unfortunately, the fandom and the crew had done her dirty, which of course really make me mad.

I could talk lot of thing i love and hate about the show, but i'm here just to rant briefly about the show, so not a retrospective type of essay or whatever

The finale really terrible, just like Game of Throne season 8 as well, which is funny they take place in same year, 2019. Lot of people hate it the decision of Star killing the magic in purpose to take down Mina, well. I guess that't the only way since Star didn't go to other dimension to creating more connection instead of spending her life over poor monster racism stupidity and love triangle bullshit. 

Way to go, Daron.

I really can't stand how the show presented, at first. It was supposed to be a silly wacky adventure with nonlinear story, but getting those story-driven narration later down the road because well... Daron wanted to be next Pembleton Ward or JG Quintel i guess.

Whatever the intention is, she just misfire the direction. Even worse she hired wrong person as the showrunner. Causing the story become more of a mess. Expecting for a thrilling interdimensional adventure and more magical hijinks? Well to fricking bad! Because love triangle is matter than those story! Shipping is our number one priority, bitch!

Yeah. 5 years later. The anniversary is here yet no single person ever speak about the show nor the finale, well. Unless you're the one who brought it to the discussion.

It's very unfortunate my most favorite and comfort show fallen to the grace, not with a bang, but with a whimp.

Until this day, i still despise how the show goes and the fandom, yeah. The fandom still active but as not as it used to be, the fandom treat Jackie like nothing and always make her with the French Bitch, i've heard my friends said that the popularity of those ship and the character itself (The French Bitch) has been in decline, it's only fewer people spoken about it, i want to hear more French Bitch slander.

Whatever happened in svtfoe, i still won't forgive for treating Jackie, the crew and the fandom can go fuck themselves.

If you ship Jackie with the French Bitch, consider yourself an opps