Looking for an "Obscure" movie

14 November 2022

Hey pals, it's me

So, after i writing my thought on previous chapter, my mind telling to ask the internet to search for those obscure movie that you vividly remember as a child but never know the title. I know some of you gonna assume that this movie isn't that obscure, yeah. I know, that's just how i view the movie since i don't know much about the title.

I've been searched it via google, but google gave me the title called The Substitute, as i read the plot, it doesn't match with the description that i looking for

I'll give you the details of the plot, but remember. This is what i remember from the movie, there's might be an inaccuracy. But i hope this thing would give you an image how's the movie looks like.

Let's get started.

"The story begins where there's a soldier doing some sort of rescue mission or maybe combat in general, he encountered a little girl being held hostages by the enemy.

Fastfoward to the future, the soldier from the beginning has retired and become a teacher of a high school.

He later giving a punishment to 4 students, one of them were a girl and a fat black guy, the rest i don't know.

The punishment is so severe that they even stayed on the school overnight, until they realized that there's a bad guy inflitrate the school, i don't know what their motives is. There's one scene that i also remember, there's a gunfight on the school's kitchen.

The students finally call the police, little did they know the police was also working together with the bad guy, but later the cop were died in the hand of the teacher.

Another scene that i remember was the teacher has a flashback of the little girl being held hostage while rescuing the students and the fat black guy being carried with a cot in a morning."

That was it, that's whole details that i remember about the movies.

I would be more appreciate if you ever telling me the title of the movie, please. I just need to know more about those movie, i watched it as a kid and didn't know anything better. Now i want to relieve those past. I want to know how's everything goes, google didn't really helping me at all.