chapter 1

(y/n)pov

I fly around in the air and look at the two titans, i wonder why Bionis and the Mechonis fight each other. oh well... i will find out later i said as i head to Bionis' right calf and find a place to rest.

as i near  Bionis' right calf, i saw a colony and some towers too, i may not go near the colony with people in them i said as i landed near a tree. well this place is a good rest stop for me i said as I walked to the tree and sat down.

i look up to see the sky and it is getting dark so i use my wing as a pillow and close my eyes, then i fell asleep for today. then a few hours of sleep till i heard a Explosion happened and i open my eyes and look for the sound.

then i saw the colony being attacked by Mechon soldiers and saw a Mechon destroy all the towers, well that not good and i can't believe what i planning to do i said as i get up and head to the colony.

(Shulk)pov

Me, Reyn and Dunban were heading outside of the colony as we were fighting Mechon on the way, then we saw someone or something at the main Entrance. at the same time Dunban gets hurt by the Monado Blade.

so i know what to do and pick up the Monado Blade, i started to feel Electric through my arm and I ran at Mechon. then i saw the foresight of the attack and knew how to stop it, i started cutting through Mechon.

As I was cutting through with my friend, i saw the person take out some Mechon by himself and i heard him say Multi Ether Laser to take out the rest of Mechon. I am about to thank him but he starts to back away from us.

wait... i want to thank you for helping us I said, Well your welcome and i just heard an Explosion so I headed down here and being attacked by Mechon said the person. That's good you here and we may need your help so can you follow us and talk on the way i said as the person nod.

We headed to the Residential District to help Fiora, then i heard Reyn ask the person his name. so what your name asked Reyn, my name is y/n and your name asked y/n, my name is Reyn and the others are Shulk and Dunban said Reyn.

as we are about to enter the Residential District and a Mechon land right in front of us, that Mechon, it has a face?! said Dunban as we are getting ready to fight it. I landed an attack on Mechon and didn't damage it.

Why is the Monado not working i said, as it knocks us back and right into y/n and lands on him. Just as the Metal Face is about to deal the finishing blow, it is blasted in the back by Fiora, piloting the mobile artillery unit.

i suddenly see a vision of her being killed, and shouts at her to run away. However, she refuses to listen and continues to attack. Metal Face slices off an arm of the machine, but Fiora continues forward to shoot Metal Face point black, finally damaging its face - but not killing it. 

The mobile artillery is knocked backward by the force of the blast, and Metal Face is able to pick it up from the ground, swing it into a building, and then skewer Fiora with its claws, killing her. I am blinded with rage, screams in anger and rushes forward to attack the Mechon. 

It defeats me again, but flies off after the other Mechon begins to retreat, leaving the three of us to deal with the loss of Fiora and y/n was shocked at what happened.

(Reyn)pov

The next day, I headed where Skulk was and y/n followed me. so will Skulk be alright asked y/n, i hope so and because we lost our friend Fiora i said. It sounds like Skulk cares about Fiora said y/n.

that right i said as we get to Outlook Park, i look back at y/n and he knows what to do. hey skulk i said as i sit with him, we discuss the attack - Shulk has already spoken to Dunban, who told Shulk that he would not cry, and that Shulk should "treasure the gift of life that Fiora has given [him]". 

Shulk tells me that he wants to pursue Metal Face and destroy it, and I agree as y/n heard everything, although i thought that Shulk would try to talk me out of it. we agree to head to Colony 6, since it is the only other colony left and they may have more information on the Mechon. 

let go to Tephra Cave i said as we head to it, hey y/n... i need to know something i asked him. sure thing, so what you want to know said y/n, what are you i said as y/n look at us. well you see i'm a Telethia said y/n as we just look at him.

as we entered Tephra Cave and we saw the doors in the Mag Mell Ruins that were previously closed is now open, then we venture into it and soon find some dead Colony 6 travellers who we deduce to have been traders.

we return them to Bionis by putting their bodies into a pool of water nearby, while I comment about how strong the monsters must be to have killed them. i saw y/n using his wing as a pillow, then i heard Shulk ask y/n something.

so y/n... why did you try to back away from us said Skulk, oh that... well you see i never talk to anyone before you guys and because i look like a monster so people attack me or run away from me so that is why i never have talked to people before said y/n.

wow... i never knew that i said, we never think you are a monster said Skulk as y/n heard that. you really mean by that ask y/n as we both nod, thank you for saying that said y/n. then y/n and Skulk getting some sleep and i keep my eyes out for anything.

(y/n)pov

As I was sleeping till i heard Reyn call out for help, I opened my eyes to see Reyn captured by a sticky white substance and pulled into the cave above. y/n, we need to help Reyn now said Skulk as he follow Reyn.

wait for me i said as i follow Skulk and After a frantic sprint through the cave, we find Reyn shouting for help as the spiders surround him. great... there are spiders now i said as i saw Shulk use the first new Monado Art, Shield to save Reyn's life.

hey Skulk, good thing you did that i said as i jump away from Arachno Queen minion. hey y/n, your alright said Reyn, i'm good and look like i have to use Collider X i said as i use it to kill Arachno Queen minion and side with Shulk and Reyn to end the Arachno Queen.

After an intense battle, the Arachno Queen and her minions are defeated. we leave the cave and arrive on Kneecap Hill to take in the beautiful view that greets us, well this is a great view said Skulk.

that right and but seeing Mechonis towering in the distance, surrounded by miles of water said Reyn. well you're right about that and let see what else around here i said as we Unbeknownst to them a flying Mechon spies on them and reports to a silhouetted Face Mechon.

(???)pov

i watch them head into Gaur Plain, good... they need to be there and y/n... you have a bigger role than you think i said. i look up at Bionis, they will find a way to stop you and about y/n... you can't control him at all i said as i teleport away.