chapter 25

(y/n)pov

As we head outside of the village and i stop to see Linada talking to Shulk, Shulk, take this said Linada as she give a key. What is it? asked Shulk, There's a path leading from the base of Digit 2 to the foot of the Mechonis said Linada.

This is the security key to the door that seals the path, we who live in the village don't have any need for it, but it will be invaluable to you said Linada. We're in your debt. Linada said Shulk, Shulk, Fiora... Take care on your journey said Linada.

We will said Shulk, Linada, thank you for everything said Fiora as Linada nod to her. We began heading to the path and took out any Mechon on the way, and when we opened the path, we saw Mechonis.

Bionis and Mechonis said Shulk, It's so different seeing them from this kind of perspective said Fiora. We cannot see it from here, but our people are still fighting up there said Melia. I just hope Dickson told them about the weapon i said.

It's difficult to believe that two such huge things ever fought each other, I wonder how the Machina felt at the time said Shulk. Must've been horrible said Reyn, Scary too said Sharla, Fear robs us of reason said Dunban.

Out of fear we commit terrible atrocities and call them acts of self-preservation said Dunban, Fear gives rise to more fear. A never-ending circle of hatred said Shulk, Perhaps that circle can be broken? asked Melia.

Fear, It must be what's driving this. What's made Egil act this way said Shulk, we are walking to the Mechonis and i was thinking on the way. What is wrong y/n? asked Melia, well Melia... It Bionis and Mechonis i said.

What about them? asked Melia, why did they fight each other?, who made them fight each other and why? i asked. I don't know... But we will find out what made them fight said Melia, yeah... your right i said as we get closer to Mechonis left leg.

As we walked in and we saw the inside of Mechonis, We're inside the Mechonis said Sharla. Just how I imagined it. It's all totally mechanical, It ain't gonna be easy getting up this thing said Reyn.

Egil is at the top... said Shulk, we begin walking through the place and fight a lot of Mechon on the way to the top. then Shulk stopped, What's up, Shulk? asked Reyn. Look. It's a switch to activate a lift. If we can get it to work, it should take us up said Shulk.

Riki wants to ride lift! said Riki, We can't. There's no power going to it said Shulk. Boring! said Riki, What do we do? asked Sharla. Well, if we could find the main power supply... said Shulk, OK people, let's get lookin'. said Reyn.

Yeah. If we can connect the power to the switch, we should be able to use the lift said Shulk as we head for a main power supply.

(Reyn)pov

we headed to the right and saw a main power supply switch, we headed to it and turned it on. Now we can take the lift, we walked for hours and we saw an opening to the outside and we continued on the way up.

Whoa, don't look down! Anyone know where we are? Other than high up? i asked as i saw how high we are, Maybe... somewhere around the thigh? asked Fiora. The thigh? You mean we ain't even half way there yet? i asked.

Stop moaning about it. Look. We can make camp over there, let's rest for a while said Shulk. there is one more thing said Dunban, so what is it? I asked. Where is Bionis is y/n asked Dunban as we saw y/n hand holding on the edge of the side.

I need help here said y/n as me and Shulk help y/n up from the edge, what happened to you? I asked. well i should look behind us and one of the Mechon show up, started to attack me... So i toss that over the side said y/n.