chapter 11

(Reyn)pov

We put in a room by the High Entia, Idiot birdbrains! what did we do?, A fancy prison is still a prison i said. What happened to Melia? I don'y see her locked up in here with us said Sharla, Exactly! She's in on this! i said.

we all look at Shulk, Shulk, any thoughts here? said Dunban. Melia won't let us down and she promised to take us to Prison Island. And she's not the kind of person to break a promise said Shulk.

your right Shulk said y/n, OK, Shulk, you win. I believe you, and if you believe Melia, then no arguments from me i said. while everyone was doing their thing, i saw y/n looking outside, so i walked to him and talked to him too. hey y/n your good i ask him.

i'm good but I don't know what is going on said y/n, what do you mean? i asked. you see... when i was little, i was outside of my clan and tried to find something for my mother. then i heard something so i follow the sound said y/n.

when i did follow the sound and i saw the transporter as the High Entia walked out of it, i was about to leave but a soldier came out nowhere and tried to attack me. so i use my tail to knock the soldier away said y/n.

as i did that, the other soldier saw what happened and started to attack me. I keep moving away and knock them away, but i didn't hear the soldier behind me and when i turned that soldier slash down on my left arm said y/n as he pull up his left sleeve and he show his left arm have a scar and also have claw mark patterns too.

so you also have claw mark patterns too i said as y/n nod, that right and as i hold my left arm in the pain. The soldiers saw my arm bleed with ether and they started to call me a monster so I flew away from them and headed to my clan said y/n.

now you know Reyn and why i'm worried about High Entia call me a monster again said y/n, it's alright and if Shulk is right, you won't be called a monster again i said. i hope you right about it said y/n as we sit down near the table.

as we were talking around the table till we heard something, we turned to see two High Entia soldiers walk in. You are to be interrogated by the divine seer said first Imperial Guard, Stand back said the second Imperial Guard.

they moved out of the way for the seer and Shulk saw the seer, Alvis?! What are you doing here? ask Shulk. Shulk told Alvis about what just happened, I see, so that is why you are here... said Alvis.

Is Melia OK?, we didn't mean to cause her any trouble ask Shulk, rest assured. She is fine, the real reason you have been detained is not because you are outsiders said Alvis. you don't mean...? said Shulk.

(y/n)pov

yes, The Monado and you see, the High Entia and the Monado go back many years, Millennia, in fact said Alvis. so you saying the Monado is that old i said, that right y/n and leave everything to me said Alvis as i know now, Shulk told him about my name.

I shall see that you are not held for long, we cannot have the saviours of her highness treated as criminals now, can we?, free these people, i shall take responsibility for their actions whilst inside the capital. They are now guests of the imperial family said Alvis.

Sir! said the Imperial Guard, oh hold Alvis i said as Alvis turned around. yes y/n said Alvis, Shulk told you my name so what else do you know about me i ask Alvis. well you are a Telethia born and your the son of m/n and f/n, also you are a claw mark Telethia too said Alvis.

I was speechless as he knew more about me, i am required to report to his Majesty, otherwise i would escort you around the capital, use this room at your leisure and you are free to roam the city or stay and rest, Farewell said Alvis.