chapter 12

(y/n)pov

We went back to the room and we saw people group up in the front of the castle, It looked like some kind of ceremony... said Shulk. your right about that Shulk i said as we watch til some screen pop up.

My loyal and beloved subjects. Sorean Antiqua speaks, i have been your Emperor for little more than twenty years. But today I stand before you in celebration said Sorean. So that's the High Entia Emperor said Dunban.

Sorean Antiqua said Shulk, i will remain your Emperor for years to come. But now is the time to announce my successor. May i introduce your crown princess... And there's the lady herself, Melia Antiqua! said Sorean.

It's her said Shulk, she's a princess?! said Reyn as the other was shocked, she is a High Entia... this whole time i said. Her silver spoon accent was a clue, but royalty? said Sharla, My daughter, Melia Antiqua will depart immediately to face the Tomb said Sorean.

She will seek the approval of our ancestors and become your crown princess! said Sorean as i turned to see Shulk eye glow blue and getting a vision, so now i know Shulk getting a vision as his eyes glow blue i said to myself.

(meanwhile)

Yumea walks away from outside, The people are fickle. No mask can hide that girl's contaminated blood said Yumea. First consort, all the pieces are in place, say the word and the captive Homs and the Telethia boy shall be no more said Tyrea.

The savage who discovers fire remains a savage. Disappointed or not, His Highness will turn a blind eye to their fate and their removal will deprive Melia of some powerful allies said Yumea. as you say said Tyrea.

Mother? said Kallian as he did not get known by Yumea and Tyrea, We continue to endure the contamination of our bloodline by perpetuating this wretched tradition of a High Entia First Consort and a Homs second Consort said Yumea.

For how long must I suffer these Homs?! Do your duty, Tyrea said Yumea, as you wish said Tyrea. That mask... said Kallian to himself, back to me, Melia... said Shulk as he walk by Dunban. I don't doubt that was Melia, but why the mask? ask Dunban.

I don't know... But she's different from the other High Entia said Shulk, how do you mean? ask Sharla. Melly not like other Bird People, Melly like Hom Hom friends said Riki. you might be right. But there are things at play here we can't understand said Dunban.

Wait a minute! Shulk shouted, You'll give a Homs a heart attack shouting like that said Reyn. We've got no time to lose! Melia needs our help! said Shulk, Again? you had another vision, didn't you? said Reyn.

What did you see? ask Sharla, Out with it already! said Reyn. then a group of female High Entia show up with weapons. Excuse me. We ordered room service an hour ago said Dunban, I'm afraid you've already eaten your last meal said Female High Entia.

We start a battle with them, i grab two of them with my wing claw and slam both of them to the ground and throw them to the wall. Then I looked at the others and they were still fighting so i about help them.

But i heard Sharla call out to me, y/n behind you shouted Sharla and as i looked back. a knife landed on my back by a female High Entia, so i use my wing claw to knock her back and throw her to the last two.

(Sharla)pov

Who are these guys? ask Reyn as i turn to see y/n trying to remove the knife from his back, hold on y/n i said as i walk to him and remove the knife from his back. Ow that really hurt but thank you Sharla said y/n.

Your welcome y/n i said as we walk back to the others, Shulk! said someone and we turned to see Alvis there and walked to us. These are Inquisitors? said Alvis, What is this? said Kallian as he brought two High Entia soldiers with him.