chapter 15

(Melia)pov

We were heading to the Audience Chamber and i saw my brother there, Brother! Where is Father? i asked. Melia... said Kallian, The Imperial Staff, it's... So Father has gone?! i said as Kallian didn't say anything.

Kallian! i shouted, The Emperor has proceeded to the island, alone. For the sake of the empire said Kallian. Why did you let him go alone? Father...! i said, His Majesty is fully aware said Alvis as he walk in.

Alvis... Shulk, Of what will happen to him, and what he must do before then said Alvis. You saw something? ask Shulk, I did. During our ancient divination ritual said Alvis. If he knows, then why? asked Shulk.

Because he is the ruler of the imperial family and all the High Entia. We must respect his decision above all else said Alvis, But that doesn't mean... said Shulk. Trust him, Shulk. His fate was decided long ago said Kallian.

No! i said, Shulk, we're going! said Dunban. Dunban? asked Shulk, Respect? Destiny? We don't need rules to tell us when to save people we care for! You too, Melia. Don't give up on him. The Emperor, your father, is going to die! said Dunban.

Dunban! i said as i heard the he said, There's only one thing to do. Are you with me? asked Dunban. Of course! said Shulk, But you can't! said Kallian. We are Homs. Do what you must, But your laws don't concern us said Dunban.

My apologies, Dunban said Kallian, No apologies needed. So, Melia, what's it to be? said Dunban. We go to prison Island! i said as we head out of the Audience Chamber and head to a transporter.

(Meanwhile)

Mechons fly around as they take out some High Entia defences, This fly infestation is beginning to bug me! said Metal face as he slashed through them. Unmanned craft built by ancient High Entia, Is it too much to hope this is the last of them? said Nemesis.

They turn to see something coming at them, they move out of the way. Ginormous things at 12 o'clock! said Metal face, Ancient creatures that were sealed within Prison Island, They have us in their sights said Nemesis.

They must be our target's pets! said Metal face, Perhaps said Nemesis. Let's see how they like this! said Metal face as they move again, Metal face fly up and about to attack, Die! said Metal face as he firing a laser at the creatures.

(Shulk)pov

We walked out of the transporter and saw Prison Island there, Prison Island is just ahead said Melia. Do we need to use the transporter? i asked, We do. But first we must unlock the seals said 
Melia.

Seals? i said, We'll need to unlock two seals to reach Prison Island. Then a door will appear before us, showing the way said Melia. Got it. Move, everyone! i said as we head for the first seals on Khatorl seal Island.

As we are on the Island, we walk to the building and walk up to the top. then we face a Pelargos Ekidno and we finish it, we walk to a machine and when i touch it. It turns on and releases the seal.

Well that one seals done and let go to the next one said y/n as we head to the next seal Island, it took us about two hours to get to Soltner Seal Island and we finish off enemies as we walk to the machine and releases the second seal.

We head to the central seal Island and as we get there, we turn on the machine and see something happened to Prison Island. Mechon! And something we've never seen before! i said as we are heading the transporter.

Big fish coming! said Riki, the enemy showed up and attacked y/n. But y/n hold his ground by using his wing on the creatures and we start to attack it, as we almost finish it, y/n use his left wing to end it by stabbed it the gut while he is using his right wing to keep it at bay.