chapter 19

(Reyn)pov

Fiora said Shulk, Shulk... said Melia, She's... said Shulk. Get it together! Shulk!, We ain't got time to be hanging around here! I dunno what happened to her, but that was Fiora. No doubt about it. You know what that means?! She ain't dead! We've gotta get her back! i said.

Get her back... Right! We've come too far to give up now! said Shulk, Then we'll go to Mechonis! And find Fiora! i said. Just beyond there lies Sword Valley, The Mechon flew in the direction of Galahad Fortress. Fiora may be there said Alvis as we saw a cave in front of us.

Will you pursue, Shulk? asked Alvis, Yes, We will get Fiora back said Shulk as we head to the cave. We walked through the cave and y/n unwrapped himself from his wing and we saw an opening, Whoa! What the?! i said.

Is all that big sword? If is then ouchy ouch! said Riki, The sword of the Mechonis said Dunban. The entire valley below... The whole thing is its sword! said Sharla, Something seems unnatural said Shulk.

What do you mean? asked Melia, Look. That flowing light, From the way it glows, it has to be ether. But it looks like it's being drawn in by something said Shulk, By the fortress! It should just be up ahead said Dunban.

Father once told me that the Mechonis absorbs the ether of the Bionis and uses it for sustenance said Melia, So the Mechonis feeds off ether, then undoubtedly the ether serves as the Mechon's energy source as well said Dunban as y/n was shock to heard that.

As we walk deeper, It looks so big, even from this distance. The fortress must be enormous said Melia, Galahad Fortress - the front line base of the Mechon. The Mechon that attack Bionis must all come from here said Dunban.

Then there's a high probability that he's there, the golden Mechon that took Fiora. We're about to enter the Mechon stronghold, If there's anyone who wants to turn back now... said Shulk. Shulk, Friend should no split up said Riki.

No leave friends behind. Riki scared but Riki want go too said Riki, Riki said Shulk. See Shulk... No one wants to turn back said y/n, He's right. OK, let's go said Dunban. Yes! said Shulk as we head to the stronghold.

We walked through a tunnel and i saw something, What's that? i asked. A supply convoy, It would be most unwise to proceed without restocking our supplies said Alvis. You arranged this for us? said Shulk.

Hey, it's...! I shouted as everyone turned to see who I saw, Dickson! said Shulk. as we walked to him and he heard us, Look like you lot have been having fun without me. Heard you took care of that faced Mechon said Dickson.

What are you doing here? asked Dunban, I got wind of some allied force coming together a few days back, I stepped up as the representative of the Homs. Then a little birdie told me you lot were heading for Galahad Fortress said Dickson.

So I thought I'd drop by and say hello, I've got a whole stack of new equipment. Want some? said Dickson, Yeah! I was hoping for some new stuff! i said. Hold it, Reyn. You know it's gonna cost you? said Dickson. You cheap old man! said Dunban.

(Shulk)pov

As we got news equipment and we told Dickson what happened, Fiora? You mean Dunban's sister? said Dickson. Yes said Dunban, So that's why you're all looking so down, I can't believe they're sticking Homs into those faced Mechon. Looks like they weren't just eating us said Dickson.

They made Mumkhar into one. He was the one who attacked Colony 9 said Dunban, Oh, and there was me thinking he snuffed it in that battle said Dickson. Aren't you surprised? ask Dunban, That he attacked Colony 9? said Dickson.

I dunno what drives those Mechon. I've given up trying to figure them out, It doesn't surprise me one bit. Still, Mumkhar as well? Things are getting interesting said Dickson. Sorry? i said, Oh, nothing said Dickson.