chapter 24

(Sharla)pov

As the others get the Plezoelectric Unit and I with Fiora, until I hear something walk in and I turn to see Shulk walk in. I think we found it. Is this the Piezoelectric Unit? asked Shulk, Yes, that's it. Well done said Linada.

Linada, will Fiora be OK now? asked Shulk, She'll be fine. It will just take me a little time to reconfigure and install the unit, Leave it to me. You get some rest said Linada. But! said Shulk, Shulk, do you want her to see you looking exhausted when she wakes up? asked Linada.

You're right. I'll try and get some rest. Thank you for everything you're doing said Shulk as he was about to leave, By the way... said Linada. Yes? said Shulk, The chief says he wants to speak with you said Linada.

I think it's about Egil said Linada, I'll go and see him. He wants Egil stopped, and so do we. But I need to sleep on it said Shulk. Good. You mustn't overburden yourself, we will help you in any way we can said Linada.

Thank you said Shulk as he heads outside and gets some rest, in the morning and I saw Shulk and the other walk in and head to the chief. As I walked to the other and i saw y/n with them, hey y/n... You're alright i said.

I'm alright and it's great to see you said as he told me what happened to him and we are in the chief room, Umm... said Shulk, How are you? Sleep well? asked Miqol. Yes, very well, I wanted to... talk about your son said Shulk.

Have you made up your mind? asked Miqol, Yes, We agree with you. Egil must be stopped. But we can't act now said Shulk, Why's that? asked Miqol. Before we came here, we heard of plans to form an allied force on Bionis said Shulk.

Any day now they're going to launch an attack on Mechonis. But it's too dangerous, Egil has made a weapon that could kill us all said Shulk. The weapon that Mumkhar was using? The one that shoots green fluid? asked Dunban.

He said it can decompose any being from Bionis i said, We have to go back and warn them. Before it's too late said Shulk as someone walked in and said something as we know the voice. Well,  you could always ask me to do it said Dickson.

Dickson?! What are you doing here? asked Shulk as he walked to us, I can't believe you found us said Shulk. Why? This place is directly below the fortress, If you fell from up there, I figured you must've ended up here. And Bob's your uncle said Dickson.

You're looking well, Dickson said Miqol, I see you're lookin' like your usual old self said Dickson. You know each other? asked Dunban, Kinda said Dickson. I scratch his back, he scratches mine. He tells us about the outside world, and we give him technology and information said Miqol.

Why did you keep that to yourself? That information is vital to all who fight Mechonis said Dunban, Not all of us Homs are good people. What'd happen if the Mechonis-hating types found this place? asked Dickson.

These Machina cut themselves off from the world to get away from pointless fighting said Dickson, So they escaped to live in peace? Somewhere they wouldn't be seen. Makes sense said Melia.

Clever little crown princess, ain't ya? asked Dickson, So this where you obtained all that stuff you brought back to Colony 9, I wondered where you were getting it from said Dunban. I thought it was fine as long as it helped Shulk out at the lab said Dickson.

I guess the secret's out now. So, that weapon. How dangerous are we talkin' about? asked Dickson. I haven't discovered why, but it disintegrates anything it touches. But only if it's living tissue from Bionis said Shulk.

Bet that would come in handy said Dickson, Dickson! shouted Dunban. I'm only jokin'. Anyway, for now just don't let any of it touch you, I'll come up with something to counter it. Leave it with me and I'll keep ya posted said Dickson.