chapter 4

(Dunban)pov

We saw the entrance to Satorl Marsh, so we walked through the place till we saw a group of nopon. some Nopon merchants said Dickson, what d'ya think they're up to said Reyn. they must be here for a reason said Sharla.

Let's ask them said Shulk as we head to the Nopon merchants, we ask the Nopon and we have to get certain items for a Nopon and defeat the Satorl Guardian before we are able to pass. So we are at a small post, we set up camp, but Shulk cannot sleep as he is too busy thinking about Fiora's death and his vision. Dickson eventually consoles him.

In the morning, we try to get to the end of the marsh, we head to Sororal Statues as we follow Dickson. then i ask y/n something, so y/n... why were you at colony 9 i said, well i just fly to each place to fight Enemies to stronger said y/n.

so that is why you were there said Shulk, that right and meeting all of you is the best thing because you guys got me used to people and I am glad to meet you all said y/n. that is good to hear that i said as we at Sororal Statues.

we are about to head to it and Otharon tells us something, It pains me to say it, but this is the point where i turn back said Otharon. you really have to go back said Sharla, yes and i must see the survivors, and i'm also very concerned about colony 6 said Otharon.

we understand said Shulk, i might have said a few things i shouldn't have back in the mine said Otharon. it's OK Otharon said Shulk, I owe you my life, young man, i'll never forget it. Heir of the Monado said Otharon.

Medic, will you stay with them asked Otharon, i want to help them because the Mechon must pay for what they did and I'm sure Gadolt is still alive somewhere, if he is, i have to find him said Sharla.

alright and find him, for me too and good luck said Otharon. Sharla, i want to go with Otharon said Juju, are you sure with this ask Sharla. yeah, I've never seen anything cooler than Shulk smashing Mechon with the Monado and y/n, a Telethia with claw, tail and wing claw said Juju.

Alright, but just be safe as both of you head back said Sharla, we will Sharla said Juju. Shulk, Reyn, Dunban and y/n keep Sharla safe for me said Otharon as we nod to him and they left us with Dickson.

well if they head back to colony 6, they may need my help said Dickson. yeah, i guess you're really needed at colony 6 said Shulk, that right and this ain't the last you'll see of me said Dickson.

look after the Monado said Dickson, see you later i said, see you later said Dickson as they left us.

(Shulk)pov

as we watch Dickson, Juju and Otharon head to colony 6, we head to Makna Forest and we meet a Nopon in front of us. We asked the Nopon and he told us we need to have four offerings for Satorl Guardian.

as we are about to leave and find the Offering but y/n stop us, what wrong y/n i said. well you are looking for four Offering so are these the Offering said y/n as he holds out his right hand and show us he got four Radiant.

how did you i said, well before i head to colony 9, i head here and saw something glowing so i pick them up and fight some Enemies too and then i head to colony 9 said y/n. well that works and that means we can fight the Satorl Guardian i said.

sweet and let go said Reyn as we head in and Satorl Guardian shows on time, we start to battle the Satorl Guardian and Sharla starts shooting at it. Reyn blocked the attack as the Satorl Guardian tried to attack Sharla.

Dunban and I moved out of the way and attacked it too, then i saw y/n launch some ether shot at the Satorl Guardian. but i saw a vision and i told y/n to block it, y/n run in front of it and he grab the claw with his wing claw to keep it at bay.

as it tried to fly away, y/n sank his claw into the ground so he couldn't move by Satorl Guardian and we started attacking at the same time. we about beat it, Reyn called out, do it y/n said Reyn as Sharla and Dunban was shocked to see what y/n is doing.

y/n remove his claw from the ground and y/n say Collider X to Electric it and he slams it to the ground to finish it off, so he can do that said Sharla. yes he can and looks like we use the lift now i said as the path open now.

we walked to the lift and it didn't work, it looked like it was broken for a while and we will have to find another way up i said. Another way? you don't mean climb up there said Sharla, we may have to said Dunban.

but y/n can fly up there and wait for us there too said Reyn, there is one thing i can't do is flying all the time like one of my kin said y/n. wait... you can't do that said Reyn, no Reyn but Dave can fly all the time and if he falls asleep as he flies, he will fly into a tree said y/n.

so he is alright said Sharla, oh yes, he is alright because he has a hard head and he will sleep right through it said y/n. so you only can fly as long as you can before you find a rest stop said Dunban.

that right said y/n, so that is why you were at colony 9 i said as y/n nod. as we climb up to get to the top. We are about to head to the next place till i ask Dunban, what is it Shulk? ask Dunban, it's about the Monado, i'd like to ask your permission to use it a little longer i said.

why ask me said Dunban, The Monado was your sword, but... i need it to achieve my goal. So... i said as Dunban knows, don't sweat it, you are far more skilful at wielding that thing then i ever was, keep it, it's yours and besides i have a new sword said Dunban.

that old coot had the decency to forge this for me, i owe it to him to make the most of it and you've fought your way this. that is proof enough the Monado accepted you, Don't take my work for it. Believe in yourself, Shulk said Dunban.

Believe it myself i said, never lying down and never giving up, that's our pride and strength as Homs. And we have to make sure those Metal monsters know it said Dunban, you're right i said. time to move, people. This Prison island Shulk saw in his vision isn't getting any closer said Dunban.

we head out to Makna Forest.

(Meanwhile)

(???)pov

in the Mechonis, i was working on a new Metal face and putting the Homs in the Mechon. when i am done and call it face nemesis, your frame is complete and all that remains is the soul transfer i said.

then a live feed of Metal face and saw the damage, Does a weapon exist that can melt face armor? i said. there is a weapon that can melt armor said someone as i turn to see a person walk in the room.

who are you i said, well you may call me Micheal and I am not here to attack you Vanea said Micheal as he walked to me. so you know me and why are you here i said, well you see, I am here to tell you i got a plan in motion and it will stop "him" said Micheal as i know who he is talking about.

so your plan will work i said, oh it will work and can i ask you a question said Micheal. Sure i said, ever heard a Telethia born said Micheal. No... never heard anything about that i said, this Telethia name is y/n said Micheal.

then a voice call, lady Vanea, Master Egil wish to see you said Voice. Understood, Tell him i will see him when this face is complete i said. Acknowledged said the Voice as I turned to Micheal, well you keep on working and i will keep an eye on y/n and his friend said Micheal as i nod to him and he teleport away.

i look back at the nemesis, i have fulfilled my duty, you and only you can bring about a new age on Mechonis... no the entire world, my Mistress, lady Meyneth i said.